TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Big Life Changes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  20:13:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you enjoyed the art, Resandro..The website is very basic only because it is all that I can afford at this time and it is far from done..There are about 50 more paintings not appearing yet..There are problems with the uploading..

Tom,
I have atrophy in my right leg too..from 3 previous injuries..I have to get back to the gym as well..I can relate..

Thanx again to everyone who has written thus far..It's a rough time on multiple levels right now and it's nice to have some support..
Hugs and God bless,
Karen
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  17:37:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,
A few friends here asked me to let you all know when my website was done so they could have another look..It is done..If you scroll to the original first post of mine in this thread on 1/16/07 you can find the link to my art site..I don't want to re-type it here again, because I don't want to break any rules of the forum..I never meant to in the first place..If you look, I hope you enjoy it..And I hope you are all doing great..
God bless and Hugs,
~Karen

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 01/22/2007 17:38:41
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  16:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say sorry to everyone that I upset when I mentioned my art site any time on the forum...I think most of you know I meant no harm and didn't mean to break the rules...But for those who were offended, I apologize...I have learned a valuable lesson from all of this...I must not set myself up for controversy in the first place, I have to think first before reacting,,and I have to learn to not be soooo detailed and wordy in my posts...
Thanx for listening,
~Karen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000