TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Questions for SteveO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  13:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few days ago I announced that we will be having a special webinar with Steve Ozanich on Saturday from 3-5 PM EST or longer. If any of you have any questions that you would like to ask Steve about his book, The Great Pain Deception, or about TMS and how to get better, feel free to post it below. The webinar will last two to three hours, so we have plenty of time to cover a wide range of topics.

Any one who has read Steve's book knows how powerful it is. This is a great opportunity to be able to ask him specific questions about TMS and how to get better.

Alternatively I am also just looking for people who might want to come on the line and chat about TMS, and their experiences. If you are interested in this either post below or send me a quick personal message. Also check out the Announcement on how to connect at http://tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7791 .

When discussing this Steve specifically said he was looking forward to getting in deeper with people, possibly talking about the importance of childhood issues, and about what TMS teaches us about life. It should be a really great talk. Hopefully a lot of you will be able to make it!

My Video Success Story

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  18:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Forest,

thank you for organizing the webinar with SteveO last Saturday. I think it was Becca who helped me with logging in. I was very pleased to listen in and hear SteveO in person. Please thank Becca and others.

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Back on Wiki Edu Program day 15
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years. (to be evicted later.)
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000