TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Special Webinar with Steve Ozanich
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  12:29:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to give all of you the heads up that the PTPN will be hosting a special webinar with SteveO on Saturday, October 27th, at 3:00PM EST. It will last for about an hour. I know that a lot of you are familar with Steve’s book and forum posts, so this is a chance to hear from him live.

To join the meeting from your computer or mobile device, click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/48fb7aa8/17601875

To join the audio portion of this meeting, choose your dial in method:
Dial-in Number: +16465837415
Toll free: +18669464706
International Numbers: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/numbers0

When prompted enter the pin number:
Attendee Pin Number: 21558901

You can also participate in the text chat portion of the event by going to www.tmswiki.org/chat . This portion of the event will give you the opportunity to discuss points Steve touches on and ask him questions. It will be a lot like our regular drop in chat.

If anyone is interested in participating in the event or to learn more about it, simply post below. We are going to need a couple people to help moderate the event to help everything run smoothly. Also, if you are interested in asking Steve a question send me a quick message, and I will let you know more about it. If you are trying to recover and still struggling, this is a great way opportunity to learn from a person who has been there.

This teleconference is for educational purposes only. Anything that is said or advice given should not be considered medical advice. Please keep in mind that Steve is not a physician. For medical advice see your doctor.

If you have any questions on how to connect feel free to ask.

Forest

My Video Success Story
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000