TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 the mystery yellow stool--solved
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaya

USA
175 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  12:05:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my doctor just figured out the cause of my yellow stool that ive been battling for some time now--i have celiac which i knew already, ive been 100 percent gluten free for years- so ive been compensating with the paleo/primal style diet-im not absorbing fats which is also giving me inflammation/ibs eye inflammation, weight loss, people w/celiac do not digest fat properly or in my case at all.. celiac sux big time...the new diet?? gluten free/low fat high carb to heal villi on my intestinal surface.. wish me luck , ill see how it goes
light at the end of tunnel??

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  14:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Celiac can be a bear. The good news is you've got it figure out now. Chances are excellent you're on your way back to good health.
Go to Top of Page

Wodg

Australia
89 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  04:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you tried raw animal fats or raw plant fats like coconut or avocado?
Go to Top of Page

yogaluz

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  15:56:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jaya, if you've been completely gluten free for years, your gut should be healed and you should not be experiencing inflammation (from celiac that is). After all this time, you should be able to absorb fats and nutrients. Your recent symptoms could of course be TMS. But if it is related to celiac, I just wonder if there isn't some gluten sneaking into your diet somehow. Have you checked all your medications (if you take any)? Fillers and non-active ingredients can have gluten in them. Or perhaps you have another food allergy going on which is causing inflammation. I have a friend who can't eat wheat OR corn without having a lot of intestinal inflammation. I have problems with gluten as well but my body doesn't do well on a high carb, low fat diet so do monitor how you feel as you work with that mode of eating. Good luck - it's so hard to separate out what's TMS and what's not when you have a condition like celiac.
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  08:30:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ongoing Yellow stool is an indication of yeast and or yeast die off also see symptoms of gut dysbiosis

First Treat for yeast and use an anti yeast protocol. But one muts heal the gut
Btw These are all Band-Aids

Ultimately heal the gut completely through advanced detoxification

HTH

Kenny v

Always Hope For Recovery
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page