TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 tms on t.v.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pault

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  05:07:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The show on tms will be on channel 5 in Boston area,Monday evening, 7:30.The show is Cronicle,reporter was Clinton Conoly.I hope the publicity will help the cause.I hate myself in pictures,so this should really hurt. They said I should receive a copy tape of the show soon.I will make it available as soon as I am able.I have a 20/20 (abc) tape of John Stossel/Dr.Sarno and copys that I use to introduce people to tms.It works well with people when they see a personatilly having the same problem as every day people,they seem to be more accepting of that.It works well with spouces. If anyone needs info : pault10@verizon.net Thanks Paul.

Susie

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  07:45:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pault-Would you be interested in selling a copy of the stossel tape? I have really wanted to see it and would gladly pay you for a copy.
Go to Top of Page

mala

Hong Kong
774 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  20:23:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are transcripts and videos of Stossels interview as well as Larry King's one with Howard Stern and Sarno . Last year there was an audio link at Kim's website tarpityoga.com which you could click on to listen to both interviews. It was great. Then, she removed it, maybe becoz of copyright infringement etc.

Anyway here is her page where you can access some articles free but not all. You can order the videos and transcripts but they are a bit expensive. I particularly liked the Larry king interview.

http://www.tarpityoga.com/tmsmedia.html

Pault, Is there anyway I could get a copy of your interview. I'll pay you of course for postage, shipping etc.

By the way are you by any chance the Paul Teta in Dr. Sopher's book/website?

Good Luck & Good Health
Mala

Edited by - mala on 11/20/2004 01:50:19
Go to Top of Page

pault

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  05:19:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your on the ball Mala ,same one. Thanks for the info!
Go to Top of Page

pault

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  05:37:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susie/Mala if you send a tape to me in a box(stamped.self address,etc),I will gladly make a copy of either show and send it back to you,as the tapes from them is a rip off.The tapes are short.I especially like the part of the 20/20 film where the producer of the Rosie Odonnell show was in a wheelchair for years and after Dr.Sarno treated her,she now runs!John Stossel's brother who is a doctor still won't accept the concept,even though John is out of pain! It show how close minded the medical profession is,to this day! (e-mail me and I will give you my address) Pault10@verizon.net
Go to Top of Page

FarmerEd

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  06:31:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pault,
I don't want to wear you out but do you mind if I get a copy from you as well? I have someone who might really benefit from it.
Ed
Go to Top of Page

donnroc

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  09:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pault.If your not to over whelmed yet with request,I would love a copy of the 20/20 interview. Will pay whatever Thanks
donnroc@ccountry.net Donn
Go to Top of Page

pault

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  06:45:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Send the tapes!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: