TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Parvez Fatteh, MD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chrisb89

42 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  17:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going to be in the Bay Area in two weeks and this is the only TMS doctor in the area (there is none where I live). Is there anyone here who is familar with him at all?

The alternative would be to see Dr. Shechter in LA which would be a five hour drive but might be worth it. I've heard his name mentioned a couple times.

Any thoughts?

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  18:30:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris,

Dr. Fatteh has been a board contributor here in the past so that's a good sign. If you do a "Member Search" you will be able to view his info and access his archived posts on this board.

There should also be a link to his contact info from the Board's Home Page using the "TMS Links" button. I believe he has two offices, one in the East Bay and one in the South Bay. I can't recall if anyone from the board has posted about seeing him.

I've seen Dr. Schechter and so has JimmyJimmy, with not the best of outcomes. Those posts can also be accessed through the board's search feature.

If you contact Dr. Fatteh, please let us know how it goes.

Good Luck
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000