TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Lingering foot pain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chicago

85 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  18:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since reading Sarno two years ago I have slowly gotten better and better. But I'm not there yet and that's the frustrating part. Sometimes I think it may be a life long condition and I would be better off accepting that. Other times when I'm not experiencing pain I feel like it will not be something I have to deal with much longer. Any thoughts about staying with Sarno's theory for the long haul appreciated.

Chicago

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  01:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm too new to have experience with the long haul, but I recall reading that some people journal at least monthly, and some people have mentioned getting out the books and reading certain parts again, when they have some sort of flare-up or new pain. My impression is that it may depend on our personality and how we approach life, to some extent, as well as the sort of circumstances we're in. I kind of expect to have to continue journaling fairly regularly and to re-read parts of the books at times.
Go to Top of Page

chicago

85 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  20:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your response. I guess we all fall into the human trap of when one is feeling better its human nature to stop whatever we're doing. For example if your suppose to take an anti-biotic for ten days and after five you feel better so you stop taking it. I do find it valuable to journal or re-read parts of Sarno or old posts that I've copied to remind myself to stay on task.

Chicago
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000