TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Conditioning? Ucs. mind panicking?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  10:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JaneLeslie

Well I find it interesting that sometimes when I am really feeling my emotional pain I cannot tell the difference BETWEEN that and the physical pain! I know that something "hurts" but is it my body or my mind!!! I can' tell for those few minutes. How can that be?

Really strange, but I hope this is the right direction.

Thanks,
Jane

If it's TMS induced physical pain, it is real pain due to the autonmoic nervous system reducing the oxygen supply to a part of the body resulting in harmless pain. If you are feeling both physical and emotional pain concurently, that would probably be a good thing.

The gremlin is confused, you are winning the game! You may be experiencing a transformation in your consciousness. You may want to hold onto something in case you start levitaitng. You are on the right track. Just do it!-- No fear!

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/30/2006 12:24:38
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  11:19:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Jane,
You have some great feedback here! Sounds like you are on the right path, totally! ACL always gives the best advice..and I must admit I chuckled when TT wrote that you may levitate..:)
Talk to you soon!
Karen
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  11:24:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again Jane,
I just now saw the note you wrote me below..Sorry..I just wrote you something b4 reading it..I consider you a good pal too..:))
I so relate to alot of what you are experiencing..THese deeper, intense emotions are VERY hard to deal with..Unfortunately, lately I have been using food to push them down and this has really caught up w/ me, health wise..I wonder why the heck we all are sooo afraid to just FEEL our FEELINGS and be done with them..I suppose that is a very complex question to ask..Keep up the good work..you are ahead of the game in my book..I have been a slacker in this work lately..So busy learning new songs for new gigs, and other stressors of life and this transition I am in..Talk soon!
Hugs,
Karen
Go to Top of Page

JaneLeslie

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  08:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank God for you people. This is an overwhelming time but I will continue in spite of the fear. This is the last frontier, letting the mind take the brunt.

I actually will be trying out a psychoanalytically trained therapist soon and I am rather excited to get help with this as it is a challenge by oneself.

Thanks. I will keep you all posted. Sometimes the pain is going between the body and the emotions/mind. Back and forth. We'll see how long it lasts.

Can't lose confidence. I will persist and especially in activities of daily life, which can slide a bit in the middle of this.

How long might this process last Tennis Tom? I have an urge to take tranquilizers or something but I think this would slow me down.

Jane
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  10:41:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote JL:

"Can't lose confidence. I will persist and especially in activities of daily life, which can slide a bit in the middle of this.

How long might this process last Tennis Tom? I have an urge to take tranquilizers or something but I think this would slow me down."

------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no way I could ever predict that, knowing almost nothing about your situation. It is really up to YOU. I would encourage you to "persist in activities of daily life," which will build-up your "confidence" in your personal strength to control your mindbody.

Good Luck
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000