TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Confused over 'TMS Equivalents'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neil Sherwood

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Using Dr Sarno’s methods, I have successfully overcome a variety of TMS pain symptoms such as back pain and RSI. However, I am currently suffering from what Dr Sarno describes as 'TMS Equivalents', such as IBS, sinus problems and anxiety.

I understand that back and hand pain is caused by 'mild oxygen deprivation', however, I can't see how you can apply the same principle to things such as lowered immune system function and anxiety? Therefore, does 'mild oxygen deprivation' play a role in these 'TMS Equivalents'?

Many thanks for any advice,

Neil

Darko

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Neil,
TMS is a condition that manifests in many ways. If you begin to think TMS is only Oxy' deprivation then the very first thing your mind will do is switch to a different symptom, so as to grab your attention. It's a trick, don't fall for that BS. In my opinion, repressed emotions cause 95% of our problems. You have been given an amazing body that is engineered like nothing else on earth, why all of a sudden is it running bad??? What controls your body??? If you have nasty things in your head, you'll have nasty things in your body.....whatever the symptom. Understand?
Go to Top of Page

Neil Sherwood

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:36:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Darko,

I know that I have such intense anger inside of me, I'm sure that is the driving force behind my symptoms...

Edited by - Neil Sherwood on 09/06/2006 05:37:07
Go to Top of Page

Darko

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Raed my post about the mind tool and use it. I was also once a very angry boy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: