TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Weird realization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  11:00:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always thought myself extremely shy. Through this act of journaling, the forum, my friends, family, so forth and so on I have determined that I am actually quite social and have been since 11th grade. Before 11th grade, however, I was painfully shy. So how can I be this social being (for the most part) today but still feel mentally like I did when I was a social hermit? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Hugs,
Ali Cat

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  11:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there anything that happened around that time that made you feel like being a "hermit" was not okay? Or any other difficult times?

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  13:40:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New best friend, started getting into a lot of clubs at school, became involved in the community. Got my driver's license so I was more mobile and could take myself places. first job on the weekends to pay for my own gas. Lots of things actually looking back. Prior to that though I was extremely shy, hated family reunions and the ilke, would hardly speak to anyone, forget making eye contact. I know I am not any of those now but that feeling of shyness still pervades. It's weird. I feel inside like someone I know I am not in essence. I've gotten to where that doesn't bother me I just think it's really weird. *shrugs*

Hugs,
Ali Cat

Edited by - jrnythpst on 08/29/2006 13:41:00
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000