TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Weird realization

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jrnythpst Posted - 08/29/2006 : 11:00:50
I have always thought myself extremely shy. Through this act of journaling, the forum, my friends, family, so forth and so on I have determined that I am actually quite social and have been since 11th grade. Before 11th grade, however, I was painfully shy. So how can I be this social being (for the most part) today but still feel mentally like I did when I was a social hermit? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Hugs,
Ali Cat
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jrnythpst Posted - 08/29/2006 : 13:40:25
New best friend, started getting into a lot of clubs at school, became involved in the community. Got my driver's license so I was more mobile and could take myself places. first job on the weekends to pay for my own gas. Lots of things actually looking back. Prior to that though I was extremely shy, hated family reunions and the ilke, would hardly speak to anyone, forget making eye contact. I know I am not any of those now but that feeling of shyness still pervades. It's weird. I feel inside like someone I know I am not in essence. I've gotten to where that doesn't bother me I just think it's really weird. *shrugs*

Hugs,
Ali Cat
armchairlinguist Posted - 08/29/2006 : 11:15:46
Is there anything that happened around that time that made you feel like being a "hermit" was not okay? Or any other difficult times?

--
Wherever you go, there you are.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000