TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 I am new, I think I may have TMS but not sure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nporat

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  10:50:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I just read the book and I am basically an anxiety ridden hypochondriac. I have had many tests and gone from physician to physician. I was convinced I had MS but after meeting with Neurologists they told me I was fine. I have a question, does anyone get the following symptoms?

Tightness all over the body
Burning sensation on arms

Any feedback would be great!!!

Thanks,
Nicole

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  12:15:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My tests used to come back normal now they show inflammation and elevated sedrate (inflammation). Nothing helps though so I am thinking that my body created the inflammation in order to "show" the doctors that something really was wrong. It's amazing what the body can do. I was thought of as a hypochondriac too until my body showed them!!! It's not funny but in a way it is if you think about it. Just wish my body would rid itself of the cruel joke that it's playing on the world to prove there really was something there. It's done quite a performance, I can't straighten my legs all the way or bend them all the way, current doctor is thinknig/hoping that once my body rids itself of the excess fluid that that will change. I hope so too.

Hugs,
Ali Cat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000