TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  00:59:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ithink that I erase the first message I sent by mistake, anyhow Tom all I meant to say is that I think it is great the way Art said he respected your right to your opinion even if he did not agree, especially after all the fighting on this board, to agree to disagree is a nice way of relating , the reason I am explaining is that I am not sure if your last message was for me , at the risk of sounding really realy dumb, I am not familiar with English sayings and expressions so I cannot be sure if your message was directed at me or not
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  10:45:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by miche

Ithink that I erase the first message I sent by mistake, anyhow Tom all I meant to say is that I think it is great the way Art said he respected your right to your opinion even if he did not agree, especially after all the fighting on this board, to agree to disagree is a nice way of relating , the reason I am explaining is that I am not sure if your last message was for me , at the risk of sounding really realy dumb, I am not familiar with English sayings and expressions so I cannot be sure if your message was directed at me or not

Hi miche,

I know what you meant and it's much appreciated....TT's a good guy, he's just erected a few scarecrows in the form of beliefs in order to frighten away reality...It's not a good long term solution, but he means no harm...

Edited by - art on 07/02/2006 10:46:22
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  11:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, my main concern has always been about the fear of being misunderstood less I hurt someone's feelings which is never my intention, I somehow assumed that Tom felt I was taking sides and did not know what I was talking about (I often don't)( ignorance is bliss) so it wasn't the idea of possible critisim from Tom that upset me , it was more about the fact that I did not want Tom to think I was critizising him , the whole thing makes me feel foolish so I appreciate both of your responses even more . Let's turn the page okay, my face is turning as red as my hair
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  16:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote from Art:

"....TT's a good guy, he's just erected a few scarecrows in the form of beliefs in order to frighten away reality...It's not a good long term solution, but he means no harm..."

thanks for the analysis dr freud, I guess i won't need my shrink anymore, where should i send the checks to?

actually, art, i think you are projecting your "reality" onto mine.
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  11:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TT, you actually seem annoyed. I was begining to think you were beyond (above?) all that...In any case, I'm genuinely sorry if you're offended. There was no malice intended.

Edited by - art on 07/03/2006 11:22:50
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  11:59:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by art

TT, you actually seem annoyed. I was begining to think you were beyond (above?) all that...In any case, I'm genuinely sorry if you're offended. There was no malice intended.

Hi Art,

Not annoyed at all. Feeling quite good actually.

Only annoyed with this f'ing computer, and Verizon's Wireless Braodband "domant-connection" mode.

You may be "internet-projecting" again. I've been through a lot of wars and nothing much bothers me anymore besides flying bullets, knives and women scorned--the later are by far the most dangerous.

No worries, no malice taken.

Regards and have a happy 4th of July,
tt

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000