TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Cold nose syndrome?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drziggles

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  07:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone here had a chronically cold nose as part of their TMS symptoms? I know that numb feet/hands are not uncommon, and burning mouth is probably a TMS equivalent, but I have a patient who also feels that his nose is cold all the time. This is very uncomfortable for him. It doesn't feel cold to the touch, and there are no color or skin changes. I tried the TMS approach and he was totally uninterested, but out of my own curiosity, I would like to know if anyone else has had this, and if the Sarno technique has helped.

Thanks in advance!

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  08:20:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I often have a cold nose, I also go through periods when I have burning mouth, never thought of it as tms related, VERY INTERESTING lol, used to think it was from reflux, then again reflux is tms related is it not? Scary to realise what a bundle of pain i AM , SCARIER TO THINK IT IS MOSTLY EMOTIONAL, I come across as normal, no one knows how I feel so close to losing it, must get a grasp on this before I go insane, yet I know some good news would make a difference, I can't seem to handle stress anymore, too much of it for too long, then again one must watch not to fall into a pity party, things could be worst and all that, anyhow to get back to your question, cold nose is probably tms as I have it, Miche
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cjbdrm

Miche,

Have you read any of Sarno's books?

When in doubt, re-read a book or two- that will make you feel sane ;) And if you're crazy, then we all are- this is all in fact very NORMAL...look around you- most everyone in Western civilization has TMS manifested in some way to some degree....the more I read and know the syndrome- the more people I see with TMS.

I already know what I'm giving away as Xmas presents next year...

Go to Top of Page

gevorgyan

115 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  00:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
drziggles,
You should suggest your patient to use his nose typing instead of hands-the syndrom should pass away.
Go to Top of Page

drziggles

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  20:06:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
:)

He's tried just about everything short of that, though, including wearing a surgical mask...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000