TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 This Forum
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  09:26:41  Show Profile
This is a moderated forum about TMS and related subjects.

I try not to edit this forum at all, and in general, that policy has always worked well.

Nevertheless there are always a few people who come here, do not get out of this forum what they had hoped, and rather than just leave, they resort to personal attacks.

I sometimes even let this go, since I really do not like to delete messages, nor do I have the time to be an active editor on this forum. Sometimes these messages can even be entertaining.

Nevertheless, I would like to reiterate that this is a moderated forum on the topic of TMS. It is not like a Yahoo group or a Usenet newsgroup where you can flame to your heart's desire.

If for whatever reason you do not feel welcome here, then do not come back. Remove this site from your bookmarks and do not return. If you are offended by other people's messages, you have a choice: don't read those messages, or leave the forum and do not come back. If this forum does not provide what you were hoping for, then do not visit this site. There are millions of other sites on the Internet where you can spend your time. Do not post messages about how you are not welcome here, or how this forum sucks. Just stop visiting this site. It's as simple as that.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000