TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS and cancer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

filipe

Portugal
273 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2019 :  01:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Hi Filipe,

I don't think cancer and TMS is a taboo topic at the TMS Wiki, having been a long-time contributor there, I've never seen any evidence for that. Give it a try posting over there, what do you have to lose. I don't know of any other sites though I'm sure they exist, I don't spend much time searching for medical info elsewhere--Dr. Sarno's books and books by his devotees have served me well. Dr. Bernie Siegel may have a forum at his site or know of others.

g'luck!
tt

TT, is osteoporosis TMS? Because that's what really was found in my my wife exams now, although they are relate it to her breast cancer... let's just forget her previous diagnose... Is osteoporosis TMS? Did SArno talked about that?

PS: Well I found it. Sarno calls it bone abnormalities, and it is in fact TMS - look at pag. 79 (bottom),book the mind body prescription..

Chronic TMS can provoke structural changes in your body that can be totally reverted, once you let your repressed emotions go... but no one seems to care about this...

People don't understand that structural changes could be a result of TMS they are always worried about the other way around... Chronic stress kills you in so many ways...

PS: I love this dialogue, but what happened to this wonderful forum? Did avery one just run away? :)

Edited by - filipe on 11/16/2019 07:07:36
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4654 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2019 :  05:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by filipe

Chronic TMS can provoke structural changes in your body that can be totally reverted, ...

PS: I love this dialogue, but what happened to this wonderful forum? Did avery one just run away? :)

Those "structural changes" are usually due to atrophy, caused by not using muscles--"use it or lose it". It can be reversed within a short period of time by sensibly exercising those dormant muscles for a few weeks.

Hopefully, everyone can "run away" from the Forum--that would be the desired outcome. Most people get better and go on with their lives, with less fear of doing damage with a newly gained confidence that they are not delicate flowers. I heard an interesting factoid recently that the Achilles tendon is strong enough to lift a light car!

The forum is still here for anyone to use it, since the death of Dr. Sarno, things have slowed down. This forum is a great source of TMS KNOWLEDGE PENICILLIN information. All one has to do is use the "SEARCH" feature to find reams of info on all TMS topics--no need to re-invent the wheel, there's enough TMS info archived here to answer most any TMS quetions regarding "symptoms" or TMS theory and fudamentals.

Psychosomatic medicine is my hobby so I drop by here from time to time to catch the latest TMS news. Most everything that needs to be said about TMS has been said here and can be found with a "SEARCH".

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/17/2019 09:37:41
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000