TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS and cancer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2019 :  06:17:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

For start, I just wanna ask you, why are certain people so adamant to make the connection between cancer and TMS? Is it because it is a deadly disease contrary to other TMS equivalents? Is is because people don't want to be responsible for making such a huge statement? Are people letting be conquered by their own fears? Is this a sign of cowardice?

I mean, everyone knows that cancer cells are non-oxygenated cells. Isn't that what TMS is all about? A blockage of energy, of blood, and oxygen, and other vital nutrients? So where is the doubt?

I'm facing cancer again in my family. I know the conventional treatment is danger, and can lead to death.

This videos says it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcWADxrQYs

I need help,

Thanks

Edited by - filipe on 10/31/2019 06:28:27

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2019 :  19:50:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I have been taking low dose naltrexone, you can read about it on several websites if you google it or ldn lots will come up
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2019 :  04:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

Hi - I have been taking low dose naltrexone, you can read about it on several websites if you google it or ldn lots will come up

Hi Altheruner.

I took LDN for 3 years. At first I thought that it was LDN that took me from chronic pain, until it stops working, so I thought. I remember I was desperate, and then I read about Dr. Sarno, and now I'm cured :) I can assure you now that LDN is just a placebo. Because the cure is in your mind. You have to do a mind shift to be fully cured, and immune to relapses, or prepared when they come.

If you think you are just in Remission it is very danger, if you trust only in a placebo it is also danger. You see, symptoms, such as Cancer, come and go. The key is to be well informed, but Big Pharma acts to scare you of diseases. What I think is that Cancer business is bigger than Chronic Pain, so the Hoax, is better elaborated, and preserved by all means...

Edited by - filipe on 11/01/2019 04:44:37
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2019 :  06:12:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, to answer your question why the "stigma" regarding cancer? The same reason as any other symptom that is suggested to be psychosomatic / TMS / "all in your head"--the general populace does NOT want to hear that--they want an RX, PT or a surgery. I know a doctor who jokes when someone comes up to him for free advice, he tells them he is a psychiatrist--and they run away.

==================================================

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation” – Plato

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter

"...the human emotional system was not designed to endure the mental rigors of a tennis match." Dr. Allen Fox

"Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

"All my friends in Los Angeles are the sensitive type. They all have like all the diseases like Chronic Fatigue, Epstien Barr, Fibromyalgia. Like all the diseases where the only symptoms seem to be you had a really crappy childhood and at the prospect of full time work ya feel kinda achy and tired."

Posted by Skizzik @ TMSHelp from comedian Maria Bamford

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthuisam."
Sir Winston Churchill

======================================================

"If it ends with "itis" or "algia" or "syndrome" and doctors can't figure out what causes it, then it might be TMS." Dave the Mod

=================================================

TMS PRACTITIONERS:

John Sarno, MD
400 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-6035

Dr. Sarno is now retired, if you call this number you will be referred to his associate Dr. Rashbaum.

"...there are so many things little and big that are tms, I wouldn't have time to write about all of them": Told to icelikeaninja by Dr. Sarno

Here's the TMS practitioners list from the TMS Help Forum:
http://www.tmshelp.com/links.htm

Here's a list of TMS practitioners from the TMS Wiki:
http://tmswiki.org/ppd/Find_a_TMS_Doctor_or_Therapist

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/04/2019 06:14:55
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2019 :  17:58:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Filipe, to answer your question why the "stigma" regarding cancer? The same reason as any other symptom that is suggested to be psychosomatic / TMS / "all in your head"--the general populace does NOT want to hear that--they want an RX, PT or a surgery. I know a doctor who jokes when someone comes up to him for free advice, he tells them he is a psychiatrist--and they run away.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation” – Plato

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter

"...the human emotional system was not designed to endure the mental rigors of a tennis match." Dr. Allen Fox

"All my friends in Los Angeles are the sensitive type. They all have like all the diseases like Chronic Fatigue, Epstien Barr, Fibromyalgia. Like all the diseases where the only symptoms seem to be you had a really crappy childhood and at the prospect of full time work ya feel kinda achy and tired."

Sir Winston Churchill

"If it ends with "itis" or "algia" or "syndrome" and doctors can't figure out what causes it, then it might be TMS." Dave the Mod

TMS PRACTITIONERS:

John Sarno, MD
(212) 263-6035

Dr. Sarno is now retired, if you call this number you will be referred to his associate Dr. Rashbaum.

"...there are so many things little and big that are tms, I wouldn't have time to write about all of them": Told to icelikeaninja by Dr. Sarno

The problem with cancer is that to be cured you have to accept that you're the one that is causing it. The fear of cancer is such, that you can't think clearly... You were almost born with this fear due to years of mass hysteria. But what makes me angry is that the ones that know that cancer is TMS don't speak up.... They can't cope with the responsibility of saying it...

If fear and doubt perpetuates chronic pain, it also perpetuates cancer...

Edited by - filipe on 11/04/2019 18:00:15
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2019 :  01:17:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

But what makes me angry is that the ones that know that cancer is TMS don't speak up.... They can't cope with the responsibility of saying it...

Not trying to put you on the spot Filipe, but not sure "who" they are? Are they doctors?, members of the medical-industrial-pharma complex?, others?, not sure "who" you are referring to?

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/05/2019 06:46:19
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2019 :  09:50:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

But what makes me angry is that the ones that know that cancer is TMS don't speak up.... They can't cope with the responsibility of saying it...

Not trying to put you on the spot Filipe, but not sure "who" they are? Are they doctors?, members of the medical-industrial-pharma complex?, others?, not sure "who" you are referring to?

I'm talking about Drs in general... Namely specialized TMS drs... I mean, there is too much responsibility... people die, which don't happens with people that have chronic pain, I guess... on the other end, one might loose is job, if you start saying that everything is a TMS equivalent... There is too much at stake, also for the people that is treating cancer patients...and not only for the patient...

Edited by - filipe on 11/05/2019 09:55:00
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2019 :  11:49:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe,

I don't think TMS doctors would deny emotional stress as having effects on any dis-ease including cancer. Since Dr. Sarno was a rehab doctor early in his career he mainly saw back injuries, etc. In his later books he expanded his TMS theory to most anything short of physical trauma due to accidents such as car wrecks. There are alternative approaches to treating and viewing cancer, such as the works of Dr. Bernie Siegel--the stumbling block is whether the sufferer is open to incorporating alternative approaches. My mother had kidney cancer but did not die from it, she died from the complications of the surgery that the oncologists said would be the only way for her to return to a normal life. I looked into complementary approaches prior to her surgery and there are many ligitimate ones that are not rip-off, voo-doo, quackeries that take advantage of those who are desparately looking to live--unfortunately there are many of those too.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2019 :  15:08:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi Filipe,

I don't think TMS doctors would deny emotional stress as having effects on any dis-ease including cancer. Since Dr. Sarno was a rehab doctor early in his career he mainly saw back injuries, etc. In his later books he expanded his TMS theory to most anything short of physical trauma due to accidents such as car wrecks. There are alternative approaches to treating and viewing cancer, such as the works of Dr. Bernie Siegel--the stumbling block is whether the sufferer is open to incorporating alternative approaches. My mother had kidney cancer but did not die from it, she died from the complications of the surgery that the oncologists said would be the only way for her to return to a normal life. I looked into complementary approaches prior to her surgery and there are many ligitimate ones that are not rip-off, voo-doo, quackeries that take advantage of those who are desparately looking to live--unfortunately there are many of those too.

The problem is that cancer is marketed as a death sentence. What if this is not true?
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2019 :  08:51:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by filipe
The problem is that cancer is marketed as a death sentence. What if this is not true?

In my area I know MANY people who have survived cancer! Maybe it's different in Portugal. Cancer is "marketed" as serious but not necessarily a "death sentence" any more. It depends on which kind--I know many people who got treatment and are back to "normal".

It seems your wife is not open to TMS as you are? What happens when you suggest TMS to her?
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  01:54:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by filipe

In my area I know MANY people who have survived cancer! Maybe it's different in Portugal. Cancer is "marketed" as serious but not necessarily a "death sentence" any more. It depends on which kind--I know many people who got treatment and are back to "normal".

It seems your wife is not open to TMS as you are? What happens when you suggest TMS to her?

She is open to TMS. She watch my recovery. She knows exactly what caused her cancer (anger, and resentment). But she always have been a very fearful person. However, the mainly reason for her cancer, was fear. At that time there were 2 woman who work with her very close, with the same age, that were also diagnosed with breast cancer (not to mentioned other relatives of those friends). Also, some 3 or 4 celebrities, here, in Portugal, developed breast cancer at that time. Not to mentioned, outside of Portugal.

The problem with my wife is that she thinks once the cancer developed, only mainstream medicine can revert it. She needs the placebo. She is afraid... Remember what perpetuate TMS? Fear and doubt? Well, this is what is perpetuating her cancer...

But TT, this is what I'm really afraid of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKrQcM1IZ0k&t=10s

Edited by - filipe on 11/07/2019 01:56:30
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  08:47:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, I took a quick look at the link you put out there and quicky x'ed it out and hope it doesn't give CANCER to my computer! My immediate and un-educated first impression is that it is GARBAGE! It's good that your wife is on-board with TMS! Then quit searching for sites like that that put out conspiracy theories about cancer cures that are being suppressed by conventional medicine. In my area there is an uptick in breast cancer--they found that there was more of it here because they were looking for it more here. Be wary of people who offer you an unconventional cure in a bottle or some voodoo treatment! We are all ultimately responsible for our own health and need to look at all the possible treatments and I would trust the advice of an MD over some Youtube video.

Boilerplate: I'm a tennis player and NOT a doctor or medical professional and this is only my 2cents based on a hasty look at the video link you sent me and quicky shut down.

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/07/2019 08:48:11
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  18:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Filipe, I took a quick look at the link you put out there and quicky x'ed it out and hope it doesn't give CANCER to my computer! My immediate and un-educated first impression is that it is GARBAGE! It's good that your wife is on-board with TMS! Then quit searching for sites like that that put out conspiracy theories about cancer cures that are being suppressed by conventional medicine. In my area there is an uptick in breast cancer--they found that there was more of it here because they were looking for it more here. Be wary of people who offer you an unconventional cure in a bottle or some voodoo treatment! We are all ultimately responsible for our own health and need to look at all the possible treatments and I would trust the advice of an MD over some Youtube video.

Boilerplate: I'm a tennis player and NOT a doctor or medical professional and this is only my 2cents based on a hasty look at the video link you sent me and quicky shut down.

I wasn't expecting that reaction from you. Even Sarno said that the health industry was in a crisis. Instead of preventing epidemics they were creating it... The problem is that in my country we also follow FDA rigorously. So conventional medicine is the same here. They treat diseases with drugs, and poisons... instead of curing diseases they are selling drugs... this is a big business, private health is striving... they are making money like crazy... savage capitalism as its best... in fact, most of my friends look like junkies... every single one of them is taking some kind of pill...we are replicating what you are doing there...that is, making money exploring others, and paying you your percentage of the profits... I think that video is brilliant... have you seen what Big Pharma is doing in Africa?!??!?! Killing children with their drugs?

Edited by - filipe on 11/07/2019 18:57:04
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  19:29:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, I didn't watch it because it turned me off from the onset--if I have time I'll give it another go. I recommended to you to search here for "cancer", at the TMS wiki, read what Dr. Sarno has to say about it in his books--have you his two last books? I also recommended to you to read up on Dr. Bernie Siegel, a renowned physician who has written about alternative treatments for cancer? Have you done any of that? You are lucky your wife buys into TMS, I would quit reading dr.google, usually no good comes of that. Since this is a TMS site I would focus on what Dr. Sarno and other TMS authorities have to say about cancer.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2019 :  06:46:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, I tried watching the video again but it presents a bunch of conspiracy theories going back 100 years, blaming Richard Nixon and John D. Rockefeller, as to why "modern medicine" is what it is. I couldn't take it anymore--that was then and now is now. People are ultimately responsible for their health care, and with an open mind and some searching of their own, can researh the range of treatments available. I found Dr. Sarno on the bookshelf of my local bookstore in the health section when my back hurt and the structural approaches were not working.

This is a TMS site and there is much available here on TMS/mindbody complementary views of disease. I've recommended things to you I found helpful. I came across another book that was helpful--at least to me--to explore alternative treatments: "CANCER : 50 Essential Things to Do" by Greg Anderson. Hope it helps. I'd rather deal with what is now then get hung up in conspiracy theroies, true of false, from a hundred years ago.

I've played a lot of tennis with doctors and their calls aren't much better then your average player. Modern medicine doesn't have much time to concentrate on the patient--the waiting room is backing up. Your car probably gets more personalized attention than the hasty few minutes the white-coat can afford you, or at Safeway's pharmacy window--others are anxiously in line awaiting the quick fix from a surgery or an RX. Sarno healing takes emotional involvement by the sufferer. The worst player in the treatment chain can be the doc's office receptionist--the gate-keeper, a necessary evil to manage the schedule and protect the white-coats from the inmates.

My recent ER visit, follow-up treatment at the white-coat office, and getting rx's refilled, has demonstrated to me that "doctor's" office treatment is getting worse--at least in my area, which used to be one of the best. I used to be able to see my doctor almost immediately, and a specialist the next day or just walking across the street. Phyicians are becoming a rare and endangered species--for your initial visit you may get a physician's assistant, or a disinterested flunky a paygrade below. You may get more personalized CARE and attention waiting in line at McDonald's.

With factory mediicne, patients will need to take more responsibilty for their own health care--being TMS/Sarno savvy is a good starting point.

Here's a link to Dr. Bernie Seigel's site :

http://berniesiegelmd.com/products-page/holistic-healing/love-medicine-miracles-lessons-learned-about-self-healing-from-a-surgeons-experience-with-exceptional-patients/

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/09/2019 07:31:55
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2019 :  07:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Filipe, I tried watching the video again but it presents a bunch of conspiracy theories going back 100 years, blaming Richard Nixon and John D. Rockefeller, as to why "modern medicine" is what it is. I couldn't take it anymore--that was then and now is now. People are ultimately responsible for their health care, and with an open mind and some searching of their own, can researh the range of treatments available. I found Dr. Sarno on the bookshelf of my local bookstore in the health section when my back hurt and the structural approaches were not working.

This is a TMS site and there is much available here on TMS/mindbody complementary views of disease. I've recommended things to you I found helpful. I came across another book that was helpful--at least to me--to explore alternative treatments: "CANCER : 50 Essential Things to Do" by Greg Anderson. Hope it helps. I'd rather deal with what is now then get hung up in conspiracy theroies, true of false, from a hundred years ago.

I've played a lot of tennis with doctors and their calls aren't much better then your average player. Modern medicine doesn't have much time to concentrate on the patient--the waiting room is backing up. Your car probably gets more personalized attention than the hasty few minutes the white-coat can afford you, or at Safeway's pharmacy window--others are anxiously in line awaiting the quick fix from a surgery or an RX. Sarno healing takes emotional involvement by the sufferer. The worst player in the treatment chain can be the doc's office receptionist--the gate-keeper, a necessary evil to manage the schedule and protect the white-coats from the inmates.

My recent ER visit, follow-up treatment at the white-coat office, and getting rx's refilled, has demonstrated to me that "doctor's" office treatment is getting worse--at least in my area, which used to be one of the best. I used to be able to see my doctor almost immediately, and a specialist the next day or just walking across the street. Phyicians are becoming a rare and endangered species--for your initial visit you may get a physician's assistant, or a disinterested flunky a paygrade below. You may get more personalized CARE and attention waiting in line at McDonald's.

With factory mediicne, patients will need to take more responsibilty for their own health care--being TMS/Sarno savvy is a good starting point.

Here's a link to Dr. Bernie Seigel's site :

http://berniesiegelmd.com/products-page/holistic-healing/love-medicine-miracles-lessons-learned-about-self-healing-from-a-surgeons-experience-with-exceptional-patients/

Who cares about conspiracies. The truth is what matters. It is all about economy, making money, exploring others... They are murdering people right now. They murder people with drugs... people with TMS die in unnecessary surgeries, liver/kidney damage, or killed them selves, because they believe in the system... I know the video is shocking, but it is the truth... War is profitable,well, health is more...

Tell me what happened here?

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/03/03/ep.seidler.cancer.mind.body/index.html

Can you imagine cancer away?
By Elizabeth Cohen,

"(CNN) -- By now, you likely know David Seidler, who won an Oscar on Sunday for best original screenplay for "The King's Speech," was a stutterer just like King George VI, whose battle with the speech disorder is portrayed in the film.

What you might not know is that Seidler, 73, suffered from cancer, just like the king did. But unlike his majesty, Seidler survived the cancer, and he says he did so because he used the same vivid imagination he employed to write his award-winning script.

Seidler says he visualized his cancer away.

"I know it sounds awfully Southern California and woo-woo," he admits when he describes the visualization techniques he used when his bladder cancer was diagnosed nearly six years ago. "But that's what happened."

Seidler says when he found out his cancer had returned, he visualized a "lovely, clean healthy bladder" for two weeks, and the cancer disappeared. He's been cancer-free for more than five years.

Whether you can imagine away cancer, or any other disease, has been hotly debated for years.

One camp of doctors will tell you that they've seen patients do it, and that a whole host of studies supports the mind-body connection. Other doctors, just as well-respected, will tell you the notion is preposterous, and there's not a single study to prove it really works.

Seidler isn't concerned about studies. He says all he knows is that for him, visualization worked.

"Mucus and salty tears"

"When I was first diagnosed in 2005, I was rather upset, of course," Seidler says in a telephone interview from his home in Malibu, California. "After three to four days of producing a lot of mucus and salty tears, I knew prolonged grief was bad for the autoimmune system, and the autoimmune system was the only buddy I had in fighting cancer."

Seidler said that's when he decided to sit down and write the screenplay for "The King's Speech," which had been simmering in his brain for many years. "I thought, if I throw myself into the creative process, I can't be sitting around feeling sorry for myself," he says.

After consulting with California urologist Dr. Dino DeConcini, Seidler decided not to have chemotherapy or have all or part of his bladder removed, common treatments for bladder cancer. Instead, he opted for surgery to remove just the cancer itself, and he took supplements meant to enhance his immune system.

"For years, whenever I walked down the stairs I rattled like a pair of maracas, I had so many pills in me," he says.

Despite his best efforts, the cancer came back within months. Seidler was forced to rethink his decision not to have chemotherapy or bladder surgery.

Envisioning "a nice, cream-colored unblemished bladder"

As his doctor booked an appointment for surgery two weeks later, Seidler commiserated with his soon-to-be-ex-wife, and it was a comment from her that gave him the idea to try to visualize his cancer disappearing. "She said, 'Well, what happens if in two weeks they go in and there's no cancer?' " he remembers. "I thought to myself that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. This woman's in total denial."

But later, reflecting upon her comments, Seidler thought perhaps she might be on to something -- perhaps it would be possible for his cancer to just disappear while he waited for surgery. Figuring he had nothing to lose, for the next two weeks he imagined a clean bladder.

"I spent hours visualizing a nice, cream-colored unblemished bladder lining, and then I went in for the operation, and a week later the doctor called me and his voice was very strange," Seidler remembers. "He said, 'I don't know how to explain it, but there's no cancer there.' He says the doctor was so confounded he sent the tissue from the presurgical biopsy to four different labs, and all confirmed they were cancerous.

Seidler says the doctor couldn't explain how it had happened. But Seidler could.

He says he believes the supplements and visualizations were behind what his doctor called a "spontaneous remission" -- plus a change in his way of thinking. He stopped feeling sorry for himself because of his cancer and his impending divorce.

"I was very grief-stricken," he remembers. "It was a 30-year marriage, and in my grief, I could tell I was getting sicker. I decided to just change my head around."

(The page is only available cashed... ODD?!?!?!?!)

Edited by - filipe on 11/14/2019 07:21:45
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2019 :  10:23:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe, thanks for the info. I just had a PSA test due to a urinary retention issue recently, that's all well now. I will get the results in a week. If for some reason they tell me it's cancer I'll look into it more deeply of course--at that juncture, my ox will be being gored, as they say. Hopefully, the results will be routine. Right now I've been responding to your great concern about your wife cancer DX and giving you complementary to TMS info. But, we don't seem to be communicating in that regard. Have you or your wife looked into the info I've provided? Is she pursuing complementary non-invasive cancer paths along with allopathic methods with her oncologists?

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/14/2019 10:25:04
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  01:06:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi Filipe, thanks for the info. I just had a PSA test due to a urinary retention issue recently, that's all well now. I will get the results in a week. If for some reason they tell me it's cancer I'll look into it more deeply of course--at that juncture, my ox will be being gored, as they say. Hopefully, the results will be routine. Right now I've been responding to your great concern about your wife cancer DX and giving you complementary to TMS info. But, we don't seem to be communicating in that regard. Have you or your wife looked into the info I've provided? Is she pursuing complementary non-invasive cancer paths along with allopathic methods with her oncologists?

how can a mind-body approach to cancer cure coexist with allopathic toxic medicine? How can a poison cure? Can the mind overcome the death effects of a poison in the body? I mean, a poison is a poison, right?

How can you overcome fear, if it's fear that is making you taking a deadly poison?!?!??!

How can I help her in this situation, when I watched close ones, that followed the same conventional treatment path, died?!?!? I got a friend that was fundamentalist against alternative medicine that died in 3 months, after doing chemo, last week... :(

I wonder how can I get in touch with SteveO? I believe he shares my view...

Here another wonderful video for you to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ADK5glq8o&list=PL3jQEFwmuuGwBW7ebrrYZmnsOpjI5VZMo

Edited by - filipe on 11/15/2019 01:37:26
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  11:11:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe, sorry I'm not proficient in TMS cancer--and don't want to be!--if I get it I'm sure I will bone up on it. Hopefully others many chime in to dialogue with you on this serious form of TMS. You may want to post also at the TMS Wiki to broaden your views. I've given you many TMS related cancer sources and complementary books--have you looked at them?

SteveO's contace info can be found at his website, here at resources or links and at the TMS Wiki "practitioners" list.

Sir Winston Churchill

TMS PRACTITIONERS:

John Sarno, MD
(212) 263-6035

Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  17:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi Filipe, sorry I'm not proficient in TMS cancer--and don't want to be!--if I get it I'm sure I will bone up on it. Hopefully others many chime in to dialogue with you on this serious form of TMS. You may want to post also at the TMS Wiki to broaden your views. I've given you many TMS related cancer sources and complementary books--have you looked at them?

SteveO's contace info can be found at his website, here at resources or links and at the TMS Wiki "practitioners" list.

Sir Winston Churchill

TMS PRACTITIONERS:

John Sarno, MD
(212) 263-6035

Yes TT. I bought Bernie S. Siegel book. The more I read about cancer, and people that healed from terminal cancer, against all odds, the more I'm sure it is TMS. There are thousands, that the only thing they did was to relax :). I don't have a single doubt that you can heal everything...

Do you know any forum, where I can discuss the mind body relation with diseases? I feel Cancer is like a taboo in TMS WIki forum... I guess people continue to think that cancer is a bug, that want to eat us from inside...
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2019 :  19:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe,

I don't think cancer and TMS is a taboo topic at the TMS Wiki, having been a long-time contributor there, I've never seen any evidence for that. Give it a try posting over there, what do you have to lose. I don't know of any other sites though I'm sure they exist, I don't spend much time searching for medical info elsewhere--Dr. Sarno's books and books by his devotees have served me well. Dr. Bernie Siegel may have a forum at his site or know of others.

g'luck!
tt
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000