TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Progress for a new TMS'r
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  08:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since reading Sarno's books and joining this board for about 11 days now, I have canceled three appointments. One was for an epidural injection in my lower back, one was for trigger point injections in my upper back muscles, the other was for a consultation with a bio-feedback therapist. I have canceled all three in my attempt at trying to eliminate the physical concentration, so I can concentrate more on the psychological/emotional. Now I just have to do the same with the chiro. He's the only other one that I am still lingering on and I am almost finished with him anyway. Nonetheless, I know you will say I have to quit him, and I will, but at least for now I've removed 3 distracting appointments from my calendar. For me, this is progress.

Fox

USA
496 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  08:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you!!! But don't wait long to can the chiro, so you can truly renounce the structural explanation.
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  09:40:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you still cling to the chiropractor you have not yet made the necessary leap. If you truly accept TMS then you would accept that the chiro is a placebo.

I know you know this, and coming from a "chiropractor addiction" myself I understand where you're coming from. But you really need to go cold turkey.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000