TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 I need reassurance!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  08:54:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just some observations
quote:

I have had intense soreness in my legs and lower back for 3.5 years. The pain is there all of the time, although the severity tends to vary from time to time. I have been doing everything possible to shake the TMS pain for the last year, but I cannot seem to shake it. I am enormously frustrated that I am not getting better even though I believe in TMS.

I don’t know your makeup, or what you have had as fair as pain, but as you applied the MBP have you seen progression, had any major breakthroughs in your condition?

Perhaps you can ask your self what did you attribute the progression to.

quote:

I have followed Dr. Sarno's approach for over a year and have been seeing one of his psychotherapists for 9 months

You may want to consider
What have you been doing during this time?
Have you accomplished anything as far as making peace with your self?
Have you discovered anything within your self that requires a change of mind, pattern, or reactions to your lifestyle?

Is this therapist helpful?
Do they just listen or are you challenged by their observations?
Do they give application to apply?

quote:
I am beginning to lose faith since my recovery is not progressing after all of this time. I am hoping that someone can offer me reassurance based upon personal experience.

This is not good foryour recovery

quote:

To answer your questions about my job, I recently decided to switch jobs for a variety of reasons.

I left the old job two and half months ago. I took two months off to just relax, and I have been in my new job for two weeks

I had hoped that the pain would ease once I got out of the old job, but so far I have not seen improvement. Nevertheless, I am hopeful that the pain will ease over time once things get more settled.

In the Job was it transition that you were hoping was going to change your physical condition?
If so this is a conditional approach rather than self-examination.

Have you found your source of inner rage or modified your reaction to it?

HTH
Kenny V

Always Hope For Recovery
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000