TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Nervous about therapy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  07:59:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today is my first Tms therapy visit in awhile, I am quite nervous for some reason. I feel as if my mind is on hyperdrive and part of me doesn't want to go to therapy .

The first times I never had pain I noticed I had extreme OCD , looking for objects and items I could care less about normally. During those times my mind also drifts to past relationships I've had with women and I truly do not want to recite these memories.

Sarnos first words were I needed therapy back in 05, I guess a lot has changed and it would help to go back.

gigalos

Netherlands
310 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  10:40:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds natural to me for the reason you already state.
Just go and let it happen....
Go to Top of Page

Bugbear

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  11:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

I began TMS therapy a few weeks ago. I have tried different types of therapy in the past including seeing another TMS therapist for a short while (too CBT for my liking). I came to the conclusion that my intense pain is just not going away through knowledge, journaling, meditating or whatever. I need some outside support. There are all sorts of things that I would rather not talk about from my past but these are what needs processing and resolving. I have read on here that the most important part of the the therapy is your relationship with the therapist. So go and see your person and make a decision after you have met them.

Go to Top of Page

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  14:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It opened my mind again and I was able to get a lot out. Wish I went back sooner.
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  14:38:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay! :)

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org
Go to Top of Page

icelikeaninja

USA
316 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  19:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She was telling me before sarno retired he was experimenting if alopecia is also Tms.
Go to Top of Page

Bugbear

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  05:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really pleased for you, ice.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page