TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Comment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Darko

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  19:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because I don't give a toss what Sarno says about it. I'm looking at what other people who have eased the pain say about it.....plus my experience.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  19:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darko

quote:
I've got a better idea, dump sarno altogether and call it the Weekes Board or the Ace Board or the Hillbilly Board? What's TENSION got to do with it anyway.

what a load of garbage!

I prefer "Darko's forum of infinite wisdom and awesomeness"....has a nice ring to it.....and my ego approves.

D

That has a nice Guinness like dark ring to it Darko. Message Dave, maybe he'll sell the board to you.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  20:00:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darko

Because I don't give a toss what Sarno says about it.

That's the prevalent attitude around here these days. Glad the old man's not here, he got enough abuse from his colleagues. Pretty weird he gets no respect at a board dedicated to his teachings--but that's the "modern world".

Go to Top of Page

Darko

Australia
387 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  20:11:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He gets plenty of respect.....I don't think there is a person on here that doesn't respect him.....but he doesn't know EVERYTHING on the subject.....he's not the mind body GOD.

There is much to be learned from others IN ADDITION to him......I think that's what people are try to get through to the Sarno fundamentalists

Edited by - Darko on 06/14/2013 20:14:52
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  21:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Darko you're late to this party and missed a few sessions that were conveniently deleted.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000