TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 to my friends
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  23:20:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1)i had some thought on how to clear the air on some issues
so i dive in and as im diving i see love at the end of every
corner.
just some reminders guys thats it reminders and thoughts
fear keeps pain on ya as much as the anger and stress or tension so for beginners its the fear and anger at yaself or others or both-for the advanced its the tenseness and the ins and outs of life the stressors-now love would say tension is in both -agreed

2)sarno teaches the unconscious rage, emotional pain and
sadness are the direct cause of our pain-
ace says stressors-stressors are emotional pain and sadness minus the unconscious rage,sarno states on page 139 of the divided mind that it serves little purpose to concentrate on the rage itself
but goes onto to tell you how to journal about all the events that happened in ya life.so maybe you might have that uh-huh moment here
see we have to hit at all the stressors that are in direct conflict with what we do everyday-sound like ace-of cource ace agrees with sarno
hes our roots our reason we further his studies

3)either way the pain is a problem
if we hit the pain from a tensed state-were doing what sarno said to do-right?

4)sarno said himself on p.141 pargragh three that some had book cures but most it took months for people to get the courage to perform physical activity-and he went further to say when the pain is gone before resuming all physical activity (divided mind p141)
he doesnt say here when the pain sudsides-i like when the pain subsides -its always worked for me-and by exercise and three different teachings i healed mixed with yrs of other studys-but i suspended those other studies to know sarnos work.

5)i had the privalage to learn from steve ozanich and ace along with
many other favorites i have and with my private at home studies i got my own understanding on how to change my stressors and traits
learned things about the unconscious that only seemed sifi to me at the time and it all worked grand.

6)tennis tom was there to support me and shawn was there also ace and there still here supporting-guys, im for all partys cause you each have your own unique approch-tt is a tms vetern-been healed of everything and working on getting his hip cured by tms healing cause he knows in his heart its going to work
and shawn is so intense on getting to the very bottom of what it really takes hes disecting each bit-a powerful tool in the hands of friends.
and ace ,we all know a person with a heart as huge as texas showing us how not to be tensed and to be aware with so much more that we have debates on his healing keys

7)all three of you guys are a team-one agenda,get people healed
the tms gremlin is working well in those that heal-its called stress
and we seem to get a lot more of it as we heal and the mechanism doesnt protect the mind as much.hense the affirmations and visulizations
so we have disagreements and we florish in our wisdom
with all in all guys ,its all about love
i thank every participate at tms help and want to say guys were in this together-there different styles that do lead in a parrallel path
some when were further along -some at the beginning , but we all meet at the healing line with smiles and joy knowing once again our tms healing site has done its job
8)im here for all of you and ill be writing each to learn how your doing, god bless
and this we all agree on-sarno first-he lead the way
then we learn the finer concepts in between the lines of sarno and all the greats-
we all talk psychological-its a place to heal-kehoe has grand advice that only compliments sarno
agreed
but as ace knows i say this from my heart ,hes helping
shawn you are helping and tennis tom,your always helping
you guys are a powerful team-dont let different styles take you away from the paralells that flourish in the combonation of styles

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  08:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eric, you are a TMS PATRIARCH. Thanks for sharing your wisdom. Wishing you a good and pain-free Sunday.

Your friend,
tt
Go to Top of Page

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  20:21:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you tom-your a top of the line athlete on here
we gotta know your wisdom is being spread-
a lot of exercisers out there-i know guys have your age tom
and i know youd smoke em all-cause you got it like that
god bless
Go to Top of Page

KristenG

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2013 :  10:36:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww...this was nice, Eric. I think it expresses the gratitude that many of us have for those that contribute here.

: )

Kristen

Worry is the misuse of imagination.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000