TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Michael Jackson and TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  09:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I'm watching the news this morning and they say that Michael Jackson is going to be placed under arrest if he doesn't show up within the next hour for his child molestation hearing. Apparently, he is "in the hospital" due to "back pains." Isn't that interesting? He's in the hospital with back pain the very day his young accuser is set to begin giving graphic details of how Michael Jackson gave him "Jesus juice" (aka alcohol) and groped him. So, either Michael Jackson is just lying again and making up a story (which wouldn't be the first time) or he actually has back pain. If the latter is true, he might want to read Dr. Sarno's book. I'll bet you get all kinds of repressed rage when you are forced to sit in a courtroom and have your dirty laundy aired before the public. I hope they hang him up by his juevos.

Laura

Wilf

Canada
53 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  11:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, was watching the news and thinking that his back pain was emotionally induced. Those of us who have had TMS attacks know that the pain can be excruciating.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

374 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  11:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was the first thing that I thought as well when I heard he was in hospital with back pain - TMS. We're getting the trial frenzy over here as well.

Michael might well be one of he worst TMS cases posible - all that unnecessary surgery and skin bleaching (if that is what it is).

So very sad - someone whose brilliant music has brought so much pleasure to so many so unhappy in his own skin.

The video of thriller was voted the best music video of all time in Britain a couple of weeks ago.
Go to Top of Page

Albert

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  12:35:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder if he'd be able to get over TMS pain without fessing up.

If he's guilty, how much current/future TMS pain is he causing in others?

His father probably bears some responsibility in all of this too.

A part of his mind knows that it isn't right to molest children. Will he ever admit this to himself. Molesters tend to justify and rationalize their actions.

Perhaps some people don't succeed with the TMS therapeutic approach, because there is something they won't admit to themself.
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  17:59:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a fruit loop! I'm sorry. I used to be one of Michael's biggest fans but his behavior is really over the top. What was interesting to me today was while I was on the treadmill at the gym and was watching the "Breaking News" about the story, all the reporters kept talking about was how bad this looks for Michael Jackson. They talked about how his emotions are creating stress which is in turn creating the back problems. No s--t! I think he realizes this isn't a game anymore and the circus is officially over. He needs to take things seriously because he may be going to the big house when they get through with him. I guess he won't be dancing on the cars and joking around anymore.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  19:53:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I KNEW you guys and gals would be all over this one as soon as I heard the story over the radio at work.

Now here is my deep dark Michael Jackson conspiracy theory.

When he was accused of molesting that boy in '93,he had only sold 3 million copies of his previous album.....10% of his hey-day sales.The event put him on the "map" again,and his songs were back on the air(publishing money)

any business that falls off 90% is in trouble and needs advertising.

After martin Bashirs documentary,he did NOT get the same response....people just said "what a sick SOB",but he was NOT back in the limelight.

My conspiracy theory is that he's having this kid accuse him,the prosecution will end up with "the glove not fitting" type of ending,and once again poor,maligned little Michael will get the sympathy spins he so desperately needs(when was the last time you heard his music??? some 'king of pop')

When Lisa Marie Presley did her Rolling Stone interview,she said he's NOT effeminate in the least,he does NOT talk in that silly girl voice,and he's a very intelligent ,business saavy DUDE who has an image as the poor,effeminate,tragic hero...

He WAS smart enough to outbid Paul McCartney for the beatles publishing.....how dumb can he really be????

....so ,he had his TMS attack because ,like you and I,he HATES what he has to do for a living!!!

....or...he's a sick man who is guilty and is going to last about 15 minutes in San Quentin...child molesters never last long in the joint....that priest who was convicted in Boston was murdered in prison last year.

poor little Michael......

No opinion....just a conspiracy theory

Oh yeah...I wouldn't let my kid have 'sleepovers' with an alleged child molester...Good job Mom!!

peanuts

Baseball65
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  08:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michael Jackson is one sick puppy. He'll never deal with his TMS pain if he's not faking it because one has to be intellengent and honest to do the work and Michael Jackson is neither. With all his riches he has been able to create a fantasy world to distract him from the real world and if it ever threatens to invade it he just goes on a million dollar a day shopping spree. He has no idea of his financial situation and once the money runs out all the leaches hanging off of him will look for a new food source like the pet food bowl or a toilet.

Both Michael Jackson and the parents of the children should be in jail. The victims are the children, the parents are pimps. What is amazing is that he still has adoring fans. What is happening to the two young children that he bought from his plastic surgeon's nurse, remember the one he dangled from the balcony by it's neck? Where are they and are the social workers looking out for them? What is also sick is the media coverage of this tragic circus and the lack of reporting on any issues of substance like TMS.
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  09:08:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tom,

Amen! I agree with you wholeheartedly. The children are the victims here, his own as well as the boys who were molested. The parents are pimps, and I couldn't have said it better myself. You hit the nail right on the head!

Laura
Go to Top of Page

almost there

109 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  10:26:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tom-
My first thought when I saw Michael Jackson on the news last night limping into court, late, in his pajamas, was he probably has back pain due to TMS...but...on second thought....could it be that he is just creating a giant "distraction" of his own to cause confusion...that there is really nothing wrong with his back at all....after all he is the master showman!
Go to Top of Page

Hilary

United Kingdom
191 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  13:22:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He definitely faked the back ache. I knew as soon as I saw the pyjamas. I mean, c'mon - has anyone here ever turned up at work in pyjamas? I've been in excruitiating pain and still managed to put on clothes to turn up at the office.

I think Michael Jackson has his own way of dealing with his rage - by developing Body Dysmorphic Disorder and utterly destroying his face.

One sick puppy? Maybe - but let's not forget that he was a victim too, once upon a time.

Edited by - Hilary on 03/11/2005 13:23:56
Go to Top of Page

almost there

109 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  13:23:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True!
Go to Top of Page

Colleen

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  18:58:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Laura,

Just like you, I thought how interesting that he is in the hospital with "back pains"!!!!!
My background is Early Childhood Education and I have been working with young children for about 20 years. This Michael Jackson situation is very disturbing, to say the least!!

Colleen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000