TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Leave of absence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  16:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With an average of 50 posts for each of the last two months I need a break! I have become inspired and obsessed with the forum since August. The forum has become the busiest I have ever known with numerous hot topics that I am unable to keep up with since I am a slow key boarder and really think my commentaries through, this is my perfectionism background.

I very badly need to journal about some of the breakthroughs and gains I have had recently, but keep getting distracted. So I am going to finish up current chit chats and see you in a few weeks or perhaps the New Year.

Thank you all for your insights and encouragements.
Happy Hols & TMSing

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Stopped Wiki Edu Program in lieu of own journalling
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception

Edited by - andy64tms on 12/13/2012 16:45:41

Racer

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  04:01:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Andy,

Have a nice time during your sabbatical.
Merry Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  09:16:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best wishes Andy.
Go to Top of Page

mala

Hong Kong
774 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  01:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awwwwwwwwww. Gonna miss you Andy but you have to do whatcha have to do. Hope you won't be gone too long & hope you come back with lots of insight .

Wishing you & Sheila a great Xmas & a healthy & happy new year.

Mala

Mala Singh Barber. I'm on facebook. Look me up

Edited by - mala on 12/15/2012 01:57:28
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  06:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're not fooling anybody--you're going windsurfing to Bali. Have a good time, watch out for the man eating lobsters. Remember, rules were made to be broken.

Happy Holi-daze!

tt
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  10:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friends its time for me to go for a while as well Hopefully some may have benefited from the messages i had shared.
Guess the best message for everyone is their is "Always hope .

If I didn't belive so , then i wouldn't have found healing , nor would i have found answers in my son's recovery process. And his condition was said to be irreversible.

Please don't let any of the white coats get the best of ya . Continue to look for answers and truth in all the right places.
Cya all next year

And Don't forget the REASON for the SEASON, May Your Christmas be filled with the "Joy"
My Best
Kenny v

Always Hope For Recovery

Edited by - kenny V on 12/15/2012 10:17:29
Go to Top of Page

Jilly

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  10:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andy64tms

With an average of 50 posts for each of the last two months I need a break! I have become inspired and obsessed with the forum since August. The forum has become the busiest I have ever known with numerous hot topics that I am unable to keep up with since I am a slow key boarder and really think my commentaries through, this is my perfectionism background.

I very badly need to journal about some of the breakthroughs and gains I have had recently, but keep getting distracted. So I am going to finish up current chit chats and see you in a few weeks or perhaps the New Year.

Thank you all for your insights and encouragements.
Happy Hols & TMSing

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception

Enjoy your break, I know I will miss you ... be well, be happy, feel FANTASTIC !
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  12:37:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everybody,

It’s somehow very hard to leave this forum. I just wanted to finish up a few threads and move on for a while. I guess I’ll have to delete the icon, as I am very obsessed!

Sorry I didn’t answer your comments kennyv, I agree with everything you said, so I am very much like you. The issues in the thread that we were engaged in are so very important, but for me were a distraction from the real work I need to do. I cannot go to war on the pains and fears of the world, it’s very easy to be dissatisfied, collect controversial data and harp on it forever. I have done this myself many times going from one negative topic to the next.

Since I have posted on this forum, with everyone’s input, I have had many wonderful things happen that I need to dwell on and journal about, some fearful, some humorous, but mostly positive.

Our nation is in mourning, and the pains we feel are to the very depths of our souls and hearts. As you shed tears with me and cry this empathetic act will in turn release your own pain and suffering, and thus bring you hope, then happiness.

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception

Edited by - andy64tms on 12/15/2012 12:39:52
Go to Top of Page

Sylvia

199 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  13:11:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a Happy Holiday!

Edited by - Sylvia on 12/15/2012 13:12:12
Go to Top of Page