TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hot flashes on top of it all.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MichaelB

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  13:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone ever get Hot Flashes on top of any other symptoms? I have gotten Hot flashes in the past and was sure they were due to stress. Now I have them really well! Feet , hands and here and there over the body. While we had very hot weather here in California, I suffered from the heat and hot flash combo. I figure this just really proves TMS with me. Now I must get to the inside and let me know that this is all TMS. Thanks for hearing me out. At times TMS can be difficult.

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  05:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
michaelb hello friend hope all is getting better-mb i had hot flashes for about 20 yrs-i said this on a post you had earlier but i never said what i did-if yours r like mine was,id notice that they would hit me if i got stressed-just a thought could bring them on-running low on nerve medicine that i was on for a while,drinking alcohol,frustration,-or for that matter just sitting there and out of the blue here comes a hot flash and like you said when its already hot outside it gets a lot hotter-they would really bite me when i would be working in the heat (100)+ on top of an asphalt roof = about 190 ground-I figured i would die those days as roofers have a bad tendencie to fight thru the pain.Anyways they went away about 5 yrs ago and i remember waking up one day thinking i havent had one in a while and then got my mind of from it quick-in a way i knew thinking about it brought it on but not at first-at first i figuered i had messed up my inner thermostat by working through the heat to much and i just accepted it as part of my life-i think when i just accepted and let go that was when the hot flashes left-Im 40 now and had them from 15 to 35-i could at times almost control them with my mind and in the end i think my subconscious or conscious gave me what i wanted-i dont think the drs have a clue as to what causes them-i have took certain meds that brought them on too-if you have any thing else michael just post back -god bless my friend
Go to Top of Page

balto

839 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  08:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did have hot flash, usually on the top of my head and on my back. It went away after awhile. I do think it is tms. Fear it and it's there. Stop your fear and it gone.

------------------------
No, I don't know everything. I'm just here to share my experience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000