TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TCM according to TMS?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  18:02:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pspa123

...I think there is a "hipness" or "coolness" or anti-establishment factor that is part of the appeal of TCM and perhaps other alternative modalities. I would bet, for example, that there is much more demand for acupuncture etc. in Cambridge, Massachusetts than in Columbia, Missouri.

I would agree with you on that and there's probably a lot more neuroses, discretionary income and free time in Cambridge, Mass. too. There's probably more yoga in Southern Marin then in India.
Go to Top of Page

balto

839 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  19:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do agreed with you guys. It is just that I did witness so many healings (complete and long term healings) with acupuncture in my country that it is harder for me to dismiss it as hoax or placebo. Maybe the patient's belief there is just to strong, they overcame their illness just by believing in their healers.

------------------------
No, I don't know everything. I'm just here to share my experience.
Go to Top of Page

Jilly

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  11:22:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SteveO

Interesting birdlady of alcatraz,

The ancients knew that anger was the thing that caused all of our problems. The bigger question is, why the anger?

If you're liver is angry should you pour alcohol over it to cool it down?

I read tons of material on eastern healing and they all said that fear was held in the kidneys. I wonder where laughter resides? My guess is, in the moment.

Steff

I think all of our emotions carry an electrical charge as they travel through the nervous system and deposit and terminate in the body of flesh and bones. I think DNA is the interface between the physical world and the emotional,internal or perhaps spiritual world. I think laughter resides in the soul as a pure emotion of joy with a very high frequency of energy.

I think fear and anger are very close to the same energy / vibration with fear being the lower vibration of the two. Anger is a way to deal with repressed fear. Would you rather be afraid or empowered with anger & rage ?

I love this quote " Staying angry at someone is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die " So, as this TMS is teaching me...allow my many emotions, good and bad alike. No need to hide or repress them...just feel them and let them flow in me, through me, and to me like the tides. I can't help but to remember, " I am the vessel, as life happens through me, not to me".
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000