TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Chakra balance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thebomb

4 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  15:22:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anybody ever try chakra balancing to get rid of their pain. I've had a few so called chakra healers spot that my chakras were imbalanced I also had dreams about it too not even knowing at the time what chakras were exactly. From my study of it it would nake sense that if someone was suffering from a TMS they would also have a chakra imbalance.

Just wanted to know of any experience and how you balance it.

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  17:16:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure it would work if you believe in it and you had the right chakra practitioner. VooDoo also works with a good witch-doctor. Dr. Sarno has an account of a doctor who was healed of his back pain by a witch-doctor deep in the jungle in an all night chicken sacrifice ceremony. If you "SEARCH" here for voodoo chicken sacrifice you will possibly find it. I personally like chakras, headstand is my favorite pose.

Namaste & G'luck

==================================================

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

==================================================

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto
======================================================

TMS PRACTITIONERS:

John Sarno, MD
400 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-6035

Here's the TMS practitioners list from the TMS Help Forum:
http://www.tmshelp.com/links.htm

Here's a list of TMS practitioners from the TMS Wiki:
http://tmswiki.org/ppd/Find_a_TMS_Doctor_or_Therapist

Here's a map of TMS practitioners from the old Tarpit Yoga site, (click on the map by state for listings).:
http://www.tarpityoga.com/2007_08_01_archive.html
Go to Top of Page

happystar

22 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  10:43:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Tennis Tom. You have to believe in it in order to work. If you think about it, chakras are different cirles of energy that run along our spine (those are the main ones, but we have many others). If there is a blockage, and prana (vital energy) does not flow throught them as it should, it creates an imbalance that could potentially be part of the pain.

Tennis Tom - Tennis and Yoga? How cool is that? I love yoga, I firmly believe in the theraupetic application of the asanas. I love headstand too, but my favorite pose is triangle. I love how it opens your body and lets the energy flow!

Love and Light
Namaste
Go to Top of Page

cnotes11

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  06:03:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I paid a "medical intuitive" $400 for a session. I was skeptical, and in fact was convinced it would not help. But desperation will make you try anything...I think paying a "medical intuitive" that sum of money is one step before you head to some experimental clinic in Tijuana....but, I digress. this practitioner correctly figured out where my pain was without being told and then proceeded to tell me intimate details about my life with shocking accuracy. They also did energy work on me and I had noticeably reduced symptoms for the first time in recent memory. Unfortunately my symptoms returned and I am still in search of a permanent solution.

I think how to approach energy work is dependent on the individual, and to be honest I dont know enough to give you more a thorough rundown. I was given daily exercises to do along with advice on how to live in a healthier manner. I am still working on these things, nothing drastic, but I have hope. Certainly better then a long slew of chiros and mds. Also its nice to have something else to work with, because as some of my past postings can attest... from the TMS perspective, I've felt a bit marooned.

I'm just not sure im fully there with the idea that all I have to do is consciously think myself out of pain.

If you do pursue it and go see someone, be highly critical of who that person is. I think the quality of these practitioners is highly variable. If you are in the Pacific Northwest (USA) I can give you a referral.

Best of luck to you.
Go to Top of Page

MatthewNJ

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  07:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,

I have received treatments like this and they do work. I do them on others as well. Although I think the $400.00 is a bit pricey. Clearly this person was the "real deal" (There are many charlatans out there). I run into folks like this ALL the time as I hang out with these types of folks regularly. I practice Reiki, I do intuitive healing, I lead crystal bowl healing meditations and I am a patient of Dr. Sarno. I meditate and do yoga as well. Please NOTE: I am NOT selling services here. I primarily do this for friends, as a volunteer, or for donations to the metaphysical center I am sharing at.

It's not so much believing in what others tell you, it is believing in yourself and knowing you can make the changes in your life if you really want to. YOU create your own reality.

I was trained in Reiki as follows. When I do Reiki, I am relieving symptoms NOT treating the cause of the symptoms. But, the intuitive connection between myself and the client and the discussion held with the client afterwards opens doors for THEM to explore to get to the cause. It is still the clients CHOICE what they do afterward.

So a quote from Cnotes11

"this practitioner correctly figured out where my pain was without being told and then proceeded to tell me intimate details about my life with shocking accuracy. They also did energy work on me and I had noticeably reduced symptoms for the first time in recent memory. Unfortunately my symptoms returned and I am still in search of a permanent solution."

The permanent solution (and I HAVE succeeded at this ) is to get to the causes. So, if you take some of those intimate details the practitioner shared with you, you may indeed find some of the "cause" of your pain.

If you want to know more about how to make those changes check out Louise L. Hay "You can Heal your Life". And from a very scientific perspective check out Bruce Lipton "Biology of Belief".

Matthew
Ferretsx3@comcast.net
--------------------
Less activated, more regulated and more resilient.
Go to Top of Page

cnotes11

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  10:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Matthewnj would you mind elaborating on specifically how you achieved this?...."The permanent solution (and I HAVE succeeded at this ) is to get to the causes." -- I've spent a great deal of time, money and energy trying to do exactly that.

I've watched some of Bruce Lipton's youtube videos. Seems to be good stuff, but the videos I've seen are very short on explaining the exact mechanics of how to change your reality or problems, etc. Maybe the book goes into more detail, I have it ordered from the library.

Go to Top of Page

MatthewNJ

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  14:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cnotes11,

That would take up too much space here. check out my "success" story here http://tmswiki.org/forum/members/matthewnj.28/

If any of it resonates with you and you would like to discuss it further, feel free to email me. Just put something obvious in the subject line so I don't SPAM you

Matthew
Ferretsx3@comcast.net
--------------------
Less activated, more regulated and more resilient.
Go to Top of Page

thebomb

4 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  12:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys for all the helpful info. I'm currently seeing a guy he charged 180 euro he has very good reviews and I was refered to him by a few. He balanced them said it would take a few weeks to feel any improvement I also have a friend who is a healer never knew until I went investigating she is going to help along the way aswell.

Yeah its hard for me to come to terms of it being just an emotional issue and all the different advice out there. But I wont stop untill it stops!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000