TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Good Luck Everyone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  09:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought of a million things to say, but I realized it wouldn't be of value.

Just wanted to say goodbye and thanks you for letting me explore the greatest challenge of my life with you guys.

I need to go now as I have realized that I cannot participate in this forum because my biases from my TMS experiences have now given me different eyes on TMS. They also betray me now as I notice that I have evolved out of the bounds of this board and my criticism would only serve to create strife among people.

There are certain 'truths' I realize about this type of forum and it's members that confuses me and challenges me to the core of my beliefs. Though I have evolved as a person in many ways, I cannot get past the feeling that people are 'mistaken' about their various views or positions on TMS and the 'why' of it all.

SO rather than argue and try to 'convince'(control) people to see things my way, I would rather leave on a high note and hope that any input from me has helped.

This is the way I see it. The best way for me personally, and as a member of this forum.

SO with that. Good luck everyone. I say that in the highest sincerity. Thanks for allowing me to share my troubles and thoughts with you through what can be described as the greatest search of my life.

Control...Ego...Entitlement...Fear

What a trip this has been.

Be well.

---------------------------
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans"- John Lennon

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  13:54:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, Just want to tell you that some of your recent posts have been quite helpful to me and I've appreciated your insight. Have a great future!
Go to Top of Page

skizzik

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  18:35:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by la_kevin

There are certain 'truths' I realize about this type of forum and it's members that confuses me and challenges me to the core of my beliefs. Though I have evolved as a person in many ways, I cannot get past the feeling that people are 'mistaken' about their various views or positions on TMS and the 'why' of it all.

SO rather than argue

so don't argue. post a damn successtory on what worked for you and let us decide if it resonates or not.

Go to Top of Page

mala

Hong Kong
774 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  21:06:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
La Kevin. I'm truly sorry that you are leaving this forum. I guess you are doing what you feel is necessary but we do need people like you to stay on. We need the diffrent perspectives that you bring to the forum. They are healthy and challenge us to think outside the box. If people think to differ i guess its their perogative just like it is yours to think otherwise. Sometimes you even express ideas, thoughts, revelations that many of us have but have not 'vocalised' on the forum. That's a good thing. Not bad.

Maybe you could take a sabbatical?

Good Luck & Good Health
Mala
Go to Top of Page

sarita

130 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  16:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a pity there is no more kevin. I have gotten out a lot from some of your posts. Why dont you make a little come back???
Hope you are doing well.
Go to Top of Page

marsha

252 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  20:36:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
la_kevin,
I am not familiar with any of your posts but this message has piqued my interest.
Leaving a post like yours seem to imply you have much to say.
So, keep it going.
Maybe we can learn something new.
Marsha
Go to Top of Page

marsha

252 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  20:41:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oops...
just check the date on la_kevins post.
Old news..
Anyway la _kevin if you are passing through I am curious.
Marsha
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2009 :  06:42:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
> Old news..
> Anyway la _kevin if you are passing through I am curious.

For the record, if he has come back, he hasn't posted. The post at the top of this thread is the last one that he made. You can, however, contact him from his profile page.

tmswiki.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000