TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 This week...Nausea,Swallowing,Fear!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2008 :  18:22:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edited because of personal info and privacy.

Edited by - la_kevin on 04/18/2011 04:06:10

Penny

USA
364 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  20:21:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by la_kevin

Anybody ever been able to "feel it" in their body? When they have these times? The feeling like your skin is crawling or like you can throw up from just being conscious of your own mind?

Hi LaKev, Yes, I still get this same stuff happen to me. Sometimes I literally lose my breath, or when I swallow it's like my swallow reflex (or whatever it is) doesn't work. Not to give your body any ideas, but sometimes I do throw up. A lot of times I get tingling sensations on my scalp or on my back, like someone is touching me. BIZARRE! The good news is this IS TMS. Thankfully, we know what this is, so it should make it easier to ignore.

Hang in there and I hope the interviews go well for you. I hope this passes quickly for you. Try to carry on, and maybe do some anger release exercises.

Penny
Go to Top of Page

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  10:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kevin.
Louise Hay has books that give suggestions as to what the emotional correlation could be to the physical ailment. I believe for nausea it is FEAR (speaking from experience). She has affirmations too to try on and see if they help.

I also recommend Louise's books for our self-esteem issues. We can love ourselves!

-Lori
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000