TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Said I wouldn't do this, but need to.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  12:39:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edited for privacy issue and personal info.

Edited by - la_kevin on 04/18/2011 03:19:59

JohnD

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  14:11:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin,

THanks for sharing this. It is a good dose of perspective for some to read your posts. Hope things can turn around for you.

Take care,

John
Go to Top of Page

JaniceG

25 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  16:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have gotten the electric jolts, too! I usually get one a night, but when I am REALLY upset about something, it has happened just like yours, over 20 times in one night. I read up on it, though. It's caused by muscle spasms in your neck! When you fall asleep the muscle start to relax, then go into spasm, squeezing the nerves and jolting you awake. It is caused by stress.I hope this will ease your mind somewhat.

JaniceG
Go to Top of Page

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  17:09:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

I hope you are working closely with Dr. Schechter to help you manage the problems you are experiencing. If I were you I would get to a therapist ASAP if you can. If you have severe TMS & equivalents and are having psychological disturbances that have a major negative impact on your life, it is clearly the next step to take.

Please keep in mind that Sarno's statement that TMS is harmless is very specific in meaning: the physical pain caused by TMS does not signal physical damage. TMS and equivalents can and do obviously have major negative impact on people's lives.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

skizzik

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  17:53:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

I'm sorry for what your'e going thru. I hope you keep posting. Theres no rules where you have to just post positive results...we are all here for each other.
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  19:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, I was diagnosed with fibro ten years ago, I have made some progress yet I still go through flares where I think I will go crazy from the pain, my flares are ALWAYS brought on by stress, when the stress is continous it is difficult to get on top of it, one gets too flipping tired , maybe you should join some fibro forums , they will not help you to get better but at least you can get to see that others have your symptoms , that might remove some of the fears you are experiencing so that you can continue to do the tms work.People with fibro can have some very strange symptoms, I know! Also you owe it to yourself to keep seing your doctor, my heart goes out to you and I pray that you will get better
Ps : Have you had a good medical exam? My daughter in law had a brain tumor for years before it was diagnosed after she had a seizure, she is okay now , and I do not wish to scare you but not everything is tms
Better err on the caution side sometimes and get throughly tested
Go to Top of Page

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  20:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edited for personal information...sorry guys.

Edited by - la_kevin on 04/18/2011 03:18:43
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  22:05:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, you do not sound condescending at all and you do not have to apologise for saying how you feel, before I was diagnosed with fibro I had terrible anxieties, partly from the pain and partly because no one knew what was wrong with me, I had such terrible pain in my ribs and upper back that I could not take in a deep breath, I also held my breath against the pain without realising I was even doing it, all this cause me to hyperventilate . What I did not understand and what scared me the most was the fact that I could wake up from a deep sleep with an anxiety attack that would cause me to gasp for breath, all caused by a nervous system in overdrive, because it occured in my sleep I felt I had no control and was doomed to live like this forever , of course this just added to the anxiety and pretty soon it was spinning out of control,I was even afraid to go to sleep I went on medication for a year, my life circumstance got better , the anxiety went away with all it's horrible synptoms,or so I thought, however I still get a bad fibro flare when I get stressed out I get the tight muscles and the dizziness and the shaking of my muscles and the stomach pain, I just don't get the panic attacks anymore , so I know that tms and stress play a big role in my pain level, I also know that when I had the panic attacks I was trying to ignore the fact that I had made of big mistake in my choice of partner, I had to get mono on top of fibro before I admitted to myself that he had to go, I could not take it anymore, life is stressfull, sometimes downright painful, some of us react with our bodies, when my sister was diagnosed with cancer, everytime I got off the elevator at the hospital on my way to visit her and face all her suffering I would feel the floor moving for a good fifteen minutes after I got off, tension can bring on the stangest symtoms, don't despair, try to find the source of your anxieties, you may have to dig deep or you may just have to admit that you are trying to ignore something that is bothering you a lot, whatever happens, please do not give up in looking for a cause
Go to Top of Page

stanfr

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  05:15:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin; yeah i can relate to the "wish i had good ol' back pain again' feeling! ive been dealing with psoriasis, allergy attacks, a reoccurence of CTS, IBS, sinus congestion, TMJ etc--i feel like they oughta rename 'TMS' equivalents after me
I think Miche's advice is good. You have to rule out what isn't the problem to be sure what is. With the psychological symptoms, seeing a psychologist familiar with psychosomatic medecine sounds like a good idea. I personally feel the book has not been written on these 'equivalents' and unfortunately its up to us to find our own way and do what we can to solve the underlying issues. In my case, it may require serious lifestyle changes--but everyone is different and you have to decide what is right for you. Good luck, and know that we are all pulling for you!
Go to Top of Page

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  11:50:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, one thing that popped out to me from what you said is that you had hoped to be a beacon for others. That seems like some extra pressure on your when you have a lot of symptoms to deal with.

And while I certainly understand Schechter's reservations about this board, I think it's really good for exactly what you are doing now: sharing your experience, letting out worry and fear and getting some support in return. I am not sure that it is a good idea for him to push people away from support that they may really need.

I hope that you are able to keep making progress and someday will be a success story for others.

Anxiety is definitely a very powerful TMS equivalent and one that can cause many bizarre symptoms. My experience with anxiety is not on the same plane as yours, but I can say for sure that it was and is the most troubling and TMS equivalent I have coped with.

Best to you in moving forward with your treatment.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

wrldtrv

666 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  15:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Possible "myoclonus" but they need to do more tests."

Kevin,

Those I can relate to. Definitely stress-related (at least for me). I had them so bad a few yrs ago that one morning I lay in bed feeling like I was bouncing up and down as every few seconds as a new tremor would strike a different part of my body. They seemed to occur mainly while dozing off. When the stress left so did the tremors. I remember a neurologist telling me they could be "myoclonic tremors" and that some people were more susceptible to them than others.
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  15:50:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, here is a list of anxiety symptoms:
Anxiety, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, stress help and support. Celebrating 20 years of service.

Visit Our Store

Anxietycentre.com

Anxiety

Anxiety Disorders

Anxiety Attacks

Panic Attacks

Anxiety Symptoms

Anxiety Tests

Anxiety Tips & News

Ask Us A Question

Stress

Stress Test

Become A Member

Membership Options

Why Join?

Money Back Guarantee

Personal Coaching

I've Been There

Jim Folk

Marilyn Folk

Doug Wildman

Amanda Diehl

Join Our Team

Medical Conditions

About This Website

For Family & Friends

General Information

Relaxation CDs

Testimonials

Disclaimer

Site Index

Forgot Your Codes?

Email Unsubscribe

Contact Us

Anxiety Symptom, Panic Attack Symptom, Anxiety Attack Symptom, Fear, Stress and Anxiety Related Sleep Disorder symptom listing
Anxiety symptoms, panic attacks, anxiety disorder, anxiety attacks, fear, stress, or anxiety related sleep disorder symptoms.
You can regain control of your health...naturally and permanently. You can live a normal life again...and medication free!
Whether you are experiencing physical symptoms only, psychological symptoms only, fears only, phobias only, or a mix of only a few symptoms or them all, the members area of this website will be helpful to you.

Don't suffer needlessly--because you don't have to.

The information in the Members area of this web site is based on 29 years of personal experience, and the latest research and thinking on anxiety disorder, panic attacks (anxiety attacks are the same thing), fear, stress or anxiety related sleep disorder. If you'd like to get better, discover what you can do today to regain your normal health.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
Here are some of the many symptoms associated with anxiety disorder (because each person has a unique chemical make up, the symptoms and their intensity will vary from person to person).

The Member's area of this website contains explanations on what causes many of these symptoms and why they occur:

Body
Burning Sensations throughout the body
Chronic Fatigue
Electric shock feeling
Excess of energy, you feel you can’t relax
Feel like you are going to pass out or faint
Feeling cold or chilled
Hyperactivity, excess energy
Increased or decreased sex drive
Muscle twitching
Neck, back, shoulder pain, tightness/stiffness
No energy, feeling lethargic, tired
Numbness or tingling in hands, feet, face, head, or any other places on the body
Persistent muscle tension, stiffness
Sore or tight scalp or back of the neck
Startle easily
Sweating, uncontrollable profuse sweating
The floor feels like it is moving either down or up for no reason
Trembling or shaking
Urgency to urinate, frequent urination, sudden urge to go to the washroom
Warm spells
Weak legs, arms, or muscles
Weight loss, weight gain
Chest
Chest pain or discomfort
Concern about the heart
Feel like you have to force yourself to breath
Find it hard to breath, feeling smothered, shortness of breath
Frequent yawning to try and catch your breath
Heart – beating hard or too fast, rapid heartbeat, palpitations
Heart - Irregular heart rhythms, flutters or ‘skipped’ beats, tickle in the chest that makes you cough
Emotions (see mood)
Fears
A heightened fear of what people think of you
Afraid of being trapped in a place with no exits
Constant feeling of being overwhelmed.
Fear of being in public
Fear of dying
Fear of losing control
Fear of impending doom
Fear of making mistakes or making a fool of yourself to others
Fear of passing out
Fear that you are losing your mind
Fears about irrational things, objects, circumstances, or situations
Fears of going crazy, of dying, of impending doom, of normal things, unusual feelings and emotions, unusually frightening thoughts or feelings
Heightened self awareness, or self-consciousness
Need to find nearest washrooms before you can feel comfortable
Need to seat near exits
Head
Burning, itchy, tight scalp
Dizziness or light-headedness
Frequent headaches, migraine headaches
Feeling like there is a tight band around your head, pressure, tightness
Head, neck or shoulder pain, tightness/stiffness
Giddiness
Shooting pains in the face
Shooting pains in the scalp or head
When you close your eyes you feel like are beginning to, or will, float upwards
Sore jaw that feels like a tooth ache
TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular Joint) - clenching of the jaw or grinding of the teeth
Hearing
Frequent or intermittent reduced hearing or deafness in one or both ears
Low rumbling sounds
Ringing in the ears, noises in the ears, noises in the head
Mind

Deja Vu, a feeling like you've done or experienced something before
Desensitization, depersonalization
Difficulty thinking, speaking, forming thoughts, following conversations
Fear of going crazy
Fear of losing control
Fear of impending doom
Feelings of unreality
Frequent feeling of being overwhelmed, or that there is just too much to handle or do
Having difficulty concentrating
Obsession about sensations or getting better
Repetitive thinking or incessant ‘mind chatter’
Underlying anxiety, apprehension, or fear
You often feel you are carrying the world on your shoulders
Mood / Emotions
Always feeling angry and lack of patience
Depression
Dramatic mood swings (emotional flipping)
Emotionally blunted, flat, or numb
Emotional "flipping" (dramatic mood swings)
Emotions feel wrong
Everything is scary, frightening
Feeling down in the dumps
Feeling like things are unreal or dreamlike
Frequently being on edge or 'grouchy'
Frequently feel like crying for no apparent reason
Have no feelings about things you used to
Not feeling like yourself, detached from loved ones, emotionally numb
Underlying anxiety, apprehension, or fear
You feel like you are under pressure all the time
Mouth/Stomach

A ‘tinny’, ‘metallic’ or ‘ammonia’, or unusual smell or taste
Aerophagia (swallowing too much air, stomach distention, belching)
Choking
Constant craving for sugar or sweets
Constipation
Diarrhea
Difficulty swallowing
Difficulty talking, pronouncing certain letters or sounds, mouth feels like it isn't moving right, slurred speech
Dry mouth
Feeling like you can’t swallow properly or that something will get caught in your throat
Feeling like your tongue is swollen
Frequent upset stomach, bloating, gaseous
IBS
Lack of appetite or taste
Lump in the throat, tight throat, something stuck in your throat
Mouth muscles twitching/jumping
Nausea or abdominal stress
The thought of eating makes you nauseous
Tight throat, lump in throat
Tongue twitching
Urgency to urinate, frequent urination, sudden urge to go to the washroom
Vomiting
Skin

Burning skin sensations, skin sensitivity
Skin problems, infections, rashes
Sleep

Difficulty falling or staying asleep
Frequent bad, bizarre, or crazy dreams
Hearing sounds in your head that jolt you awake
Insomnia, or waking up ill in the middle of the night
Jolting awake
Waking up in a panic attack
You feel worse in the mornings
Sight
Distorted, foggy, or blurred vision
Dry, watery or itchy eyes
Eye tricks, seeing things our of the corner of your eye that isn’t there, stars, flashes
Eyes sensitive to light
Spots in the vision
Flashing lights when eyes are closed
Your depth perception feels wrong
Touch
Burning skin sensations, skin sensitivity
Feeling cold or chilled
Numbness
Pain
Tingling, pins and needles feelings
Other symptoms are described as:
Being like a hypochondriac, muscle twinges, worry all the time, tingles, gagging, tightness in the chest, tongue twitches, shaky, breath lump, heart beat problems, head tingles, itchy tingling in arms and legs, and so many more.

In addition to these symptoms, you may also find yourself worrying compulsively about:
• Having a heart attack
• Having a serious undetected illness
• Dying prematurely
• Going insane or losing your mind
• Harming yourself or someone you love uncontrollably
• Being embarrassed or making a fool out or yourself
• Losing control
• Fainting in public
• Not breathing properly
• Choking or suffocating
• Being alone

(NOTE: Each symptom is further described and explained in the Symptoms Demystifed section in the members area.)

These are some of the more common symptoms, but this list is certainly not exhaustive.

It is common for people to experience one or more of these symptoms. While some may experience them all others may experience only a few anxiety symptoms.

Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  17:30:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry everyone I pasted and copy too much of the text, I only meant to send the list of possible symptoms.....sigh...
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  21:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AM SORRY IF i AM REPEATING MYSELF IN ANY WAY BUT i FOUND A BETTER EXPLANATION FOR WHAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING YOU, IT SEEMS THAT ANXIETY CAN EASILY CAUSE YOUR STRANGE SYMPTOM, SORRY IF YOU FIND THAT I AM OBSESSING ABOUT THIS, MY INTENTION IS TO POSSIBLY RELIEVE SOME OF YOUR FEARS.
Anxiety symptoms - Electric Shock sensation/feelings
You feel like your body (or any part of) has just been jolted or electrified. It also may feel like a sharp and quick tremor or vibration. This can happen at any time and sometimes it is more common when trying to relax or go to sleep.

It also may feel like a head buzz or tremor. It can also be accompanied by prickly sensations throughout the body. It may be infrequent or frequent in occurrence.
hOPE YOU FIND SOME COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT THESE SCARY SYMPTOMS ARE CAUSED BY ANXIETY

Go to Top of Page

justme

63 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  22:32:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
la_kevin-

I had the jolting awake thing one night. everytime I drifted asleep I would get this palpitation (I thought)and I would startle awake. i attributed it to the protonix i was taking. my doc said that in some people it can increase anxiety temporarily, instead of alleviate it. anyway, it really FREAKED me out. I almost had my husband bring me to the emergency room thinking that my heart was in some kind of arythmia.

Hang in there by getting all the support you need at this time.

Justme

Go to Top of Page

AnthonEE

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  08:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
la_kevin, about two years ago I had some trouble with insomnia because of stress. I got a prescription for a benzodiazapine medication (klonopin) which I took for two weeks. biggest mistake of my life. Check out http://www.benzo.org.uk/index.htm if you are interested in this stuff. The withdrawal from that medication, even after taking it for only two weeks, put me through the worst hell on earth. I couldn't have even imagined such a hell prior to the experience. The symptoms you describe sound so similar, but much more extreme than mine even. I had insomnia that seemingly lasted for endless months. I was suffering "choking" anxiety as you say, and suffering greatly. I was an exhausted zombie, needed to take three months off work. And when I did manage to sleep for more than one hour at a time, I got "electrocuted" awake on many occasions, just as you describe. And the "dreams" that came with it were absolutely terrifying. I never got the earthquakes, or the rage that you describe, but it sounds like you are going through a very extreme version of what I did. Bad bad stuff.

But I got through it, with good open minded medical help and the support of those around me that would take the time to listen and try to understand. I didn't know anything about TMS at that time, and clearly I was suffering from severe acute anxiety and panic. Whether from emotional issues, withdrawal from medication, both, I'll never know exactly. But it feels like it was withdrawal from medication. The purpose of the medication is to subdue the autonomic nervous system, thus making you relax. But your body quickly adapts to the medication. Then removing it from the system does just the opposite. You want to talk about autonomic overload? And does anybody have any doubt when they hear that the autonomic nervous system controls just about EVERYTHING? It was a ride I'll NEVER forget, and a medication I'll NEVER again take. But I did get through it. Took me nearly a full year, and I still don't feel as emotionally robust as I used to be, even two+ years later. But I got through.

I often wonder if the acute anxiety and panic I went through (or acute autonomic overload) has to do with the TMS like symptoms I'm now suffering, and just learning about as I read Sarno. It's about the time my chronic physical problems began, shortly after that episode. And I have a low grade chronic anxious state these days, just a little chronic autonomic overload to fuel a TMS-like condition.

Anyway, you must keep in close connection with good medical help, and people that care about your well being. You must quickly build a strong support network, medicine, family, friends. You must. You are absolutely correct to say this is no little ache or pain, it's deadly serious. But you can and will survive it. Do the right thing, keep your focus always on getting through it, enlist help from others wherever and whenever you can, and just don't give up. Look for serenity and comfort wherever you possibly can. You MUST get through this. And you CAN get through this. It is SO difficult, but you can get through it. There are better days ahead.

Go to Top of Page

momtoone

18 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  09:48:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, I read your post and I could have written it except for the jolting at night. I couldn't write that because I do not sleep. I was also diagnosed with a VERY severe form of TMS. Before my diagnosis I kept telling the idiot family doctor that something was wrong, it was like my autonomic nervous system was always on overdrive (this is before I knew about TMS, AOS). I take medicine for asthma, heart palpitations, and pain meds because every and I mean every muscle in my body is in a chronic tensed state. If I scan my body right now my jaw and teeth are clenched, shoulders held up and tight, legs contracted. This is how I stay all of the time and I do not even know I am doing it. I really feel for you, because I feel the same way. I wish I had just a sore back or wrist (please do not take that as any disrepect to those who do I know this is bad as well). Before I learned of TMS I was very close to suicide from the pain every day in my legs, feet and back. I have been at this now for 4 months and when I look back I can see some small improvements. My doc says that it is O.K. to be where I am but I have tried to rush the process and in turn have gotten very frustrated. I wish I could write like some people that my pain was gone in a few weeks but that is just not true. When I journal I feel like I write about the same things (I do not have childhood memories before age 11). I am working with a therapist now and she is teaching me to handle everyday stress and then we are going to get a little deeper. I know I am not a very person to give advice, but try to hang in there. I have recently had a terrible set back with the death of my father who was estranged from me. The guilt factor now is at an all time high along with my pain and anxiety and any other syptom I can think of. One thing I know is true for my is that I have OCD and I manifest other sypmtoms when I read about them. Sometimes I can not be on this board because I take on other symptoms and worry about them after someone else has complained about them. For me I have purchased a few books by Loiuse HAy and this is helping with changing my thought patterns. This is very very hard when you have been thinking about the pain and how bad your situation is for many years. This may be somthing that might help you. I will continue to pray for you and hope that you get at least a little relief soon.
Go to Top of Page

la_kevin

USA
351 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  13:40:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Edited for privacy issue and personal info.

Edited by - la_kevin on 04/18/2011 03:20:36
Go to Top of Page

Penny

USA
364 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  19:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi LaKevin,

I'm so sorry this has been such a rough time for you. I'm sure you've heard about symptom imperative. After reading yoru posts I suspect that your anxiety and your chasing your problems with TMS understanding could be really disturbing yourself. The work you are doing, the journaling and just the general belief changes you are going thru can really be jarring.

OMG!!!!! I had that shaky brain thing you are talking about. I couldn't believe it when I read your post! I too (like Miche and others) have had every thing you described. Absolutely terrifying and isolating symtoms. The shaky brain thing happened to me when I'd fall asleep. I'd sort of wake up, and still be asleep and I coudln't move my body at all and it literally felt like the back of my brain was shaking in my skull. It was very frightening. This was before I knew about TMS (and before I was tested for everything under the sun.) MS was at the top of my doc's list of things he thought I had along with Parkinson's and Lupus, MRI's CT scans, blood tests etc. I was convinced I was dying and that I had been poisoned by pesticide OR that I had some other rare disease that my fleet of docs were not aware of. My conscious was working overtime at diagnosing myself and focusing on the SX. Just thinking about the fear I experienced makes me very emotional and uneasy.

This--among many other things--all happened May 2006. I was a shell of a person. I could go on and on, but instead I'll share my good news. Now, nearly 16 months later, I am doing so much better. I have read many TMS AOS books, tapes and been seeing a psychotherapist and made many changes in my life.

I--like you--wanted my suffering to liberate others and be for a purpose greater than myself. Then one day I realized ... to hell with that! I need to fight for myself and stop letting my life be for other people.

I am not pain free. But my pain is dramatically reduced and exists to teach me something about the decisions I make and the situations I find myself in. I'm on different terms with the pain my brain is wired to give me, and most of the time am thankful it. If I am having pain, it's usually b/c I've disconnected from something that I'd rather not emotionally feel.

I really do feel very deeply for you and the hell you are going thru. You are not alone. I have divulged my story to hopefully affirm to you, that you too can and will get better.

Hang in there! You are strong enough to endure thru this. Time will give you wisdom about yourself and a perspective that will surprise you.

Take good care of yourself and treat yourself to some niceties of life. Take care of YOU! Watch funny movies. Don't watch or listen to any news. Tell people how you feel ... surprise them with your first thoughts.

I'll be thinking good things for you and I wish you the recovery you deserve! Unfortunatly, faster isn't necessarily better for TMS recovery, although I wish that for you.

>|< Penny
"Feeling will get you closer to the truth of who you are than thinking."
~ Eckhart Tolle

Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  20:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Penny I have had that feeling of paralysis where your mind is half awake yet you can't move, your mind is awake enough to know that if you do not become completely awake soon you will die, at least that is how it feels,I also hear what sounds like a stack of dishes falling on a cement floor when I am drifting to sleep, I wake up with a start, these events may not happen for months but when they do it is very frightening especially the sleep paralysis so I can imagine what Kevin is going through , hang in there Kevin, you are not going crazy, it will get better
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000