TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS doctors in Europe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wurstsalat

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  05:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any TMS trained doctors in Europe, England or Germany specifically that anybody knows of? I believe to be 100% succesful with my TMS I need to see somebody rather than just reading the books. I am even thinking about seeing Sarno himself, how long does it usually take to get an appointment and do you think it is worth a flight over to the states? I live in London ...

h2oskier25

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  08:08:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wurst,

I got to tell you, we've ALL been there. I know, you think your situation is so desperate, and your fear of hurting yourself so great, that you just HAVE to have the confidence of a Medical Doctor behind you.

Believe me when I say, we all have thought we needed that when we first got started.

Before you book a flight across the pond, I might do one of the following:

a) Realize that dozens of people on this board have cured themselves without a TMS doctor. You are really no different. They are just further along on the path to a cure.

b) Call Don Dubin in the states, and see if he'll give you a couple phone sessions. You can do a search on his name here, and find his phone number. He charges $150 a session last I heard, but he's well versed in TMS.

Regards,

Beth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000