TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Show of Hands!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dockerpt

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  05:08:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello there

Im over hear in England where Sarno is less well known. What id like to propose is people reply with sucess stories like yup Sarno worked for me etc. The reason being in the UK i havent been able to meet any one that has been cured. I guess im a some what sucess story.... i do a stack of manual work with pain but use Sarno stuff to reasure me not to be scared of the pain. I guess if i could meet or 'virtually meet' sucess stories it may help me complete my cure!

All the very best of British

PeteD

sonora sky

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  07:30:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi-- I'm sure others will reply to your thread, but in the meantime, you may want to try doing a search for "SuccessStory" (no space between the two words) on this forum. Many success stories have been posted, and some of them may have been from the UK.

good luck,
ss
Go to Top of Page

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  13:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI there. I am a TMS patient of Dr. Sarno and do not have any back/butt pain after being incapacitated by the most excruciating pain of my life. I think I posted my success story around January 28/29 of this year.
I am a believer and can't wait to see Dr. Sarno next week at one of his follow-up meetings to give him a hug for all the research and work he's done.
I did get slight butt pain again two weeks ago after some unexpected changes at work that affected my job, but after doing a lot of writing about my feelings on the situation and how this situation was nothing I could control, I do not have any pain now.
It works. OH, and my MRI shows a large herniated disc.
-Lori

-Lori
Go to Top of Page

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  16:24:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pete,

Sorry, I meant to reply to your other post.

I'm still cured of my RSI.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

ralphyde

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  14:47:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pete,
A good place to read success stories is the customer reviews section of the books on Amazon.com. For example, Healing Back Pain now has over 300 customer reviews, mostly very positive "He gave me my life back!", etc. There will be an occasional skeptic, but they are obviously know-nothings who couldn't accept the emotional cause.

See: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446392308
for example.

Best,
Ralph
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000