TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Long time no write here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

phyllis

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  09:54:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. Long time no visit.

I would just like to say that I have finally come to the conclusion after amny years that pain is a weird thing.

I find that if I am teaching away and not thinking about it, my pain does not exist. As soon as I leave where I am working and get in my car, and start to think, along comes the f ing pain!

Unfortunately, we can all become introspective and focus on the pain and it becomes obsessive. We have to learn to immediatley think about something else and usually it goes away.

I do find some of the stories on the forum sad and I really feel for some of the people. It must be absolutely awful.

I still find, after all this time, that exercise is the answer. If you can't walk, try swimming as it is non weight bearing.

Good luck to you all.

Phyllis

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  10:06:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phyllis

Hi everyone. Long time no visit.

I would just like to say that I have finally come to the conclusion after amny years that pain is a weird thing.

Phyllis

AMEN!

Yes Phyllis, isn't it wonderful.

As TMS theory says, pain is a DISTRACTION from unconscious rage. Thanks for checking in.

Cheers,
tt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000