TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 laughing @ it all...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vrampen78

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  00:18:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I haven't journaled in a couple days and I don't think I will do it before going to sleep tonight, but I know what is bothering me (but I really need to explore it more than just acknowledging it)...I've been kind of keeping it in the back of my mind so that when I'm ready to write I can explore it, but I've just been talking to my subconscious and ignoring any sx until I'm ready to get it all out. Anyway, I've been noticing that I've got sx's running around my body all day...really mild, but my mind is really trying to get me to panick. I've even noticed that I suddenly out of nowhere got a canker sore within the last hour and today a pimple came out of nowhere on my cheek...I never get pimples and if I do NEVER on my cheeks! At one point a migraine wanted to start up and like 5 minutes later poof...gone. I can't help but laugh at how crazy it can get and no wonder someone who doesn't know (and even those who do know) about TMS starts to panick about all this insanity.

-Veronica

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  07:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are on the road to recovery!!!!! I expect good news from you any day now:))))))
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000