TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMSHelp Forum Chat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  02:21:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I haven't come to any conclusion if it is useful/fair to post a transcript, I'll think about that going forward.

I think it would be good to post the transcript – however, I wouldn’t want to do so without the permission of all the participants, and as most of them haven’t enabled contact info on their profiles I can’t email them to find out.

If you’d like to enable contact info, click “Profile” at the top of the page, enter your password, then below email address, select “Yes” for “Allow Forum members to send you email”. Then click the Submit button at the bottom. (You may need to Page Down to see the Submit button.)

In the year since I joined the forum I’ve only received about 3 spam mails, which isn’t too bad. Your email address is only revealed if you reply to an email which someone sends you from the forum.

If you’ve forgotten your password you can always create a new user. (eg HilaryN2)

quote:
I'm thinking maybe if we do this again to try earlier in the day, on a weekend, so members from Europe can have a crack at it. Possibly 21:00GMT(UTC) which would be USA 4:00PM EST [1:00PM PST].

Stryder, I was going to suggest exactly that. For Aussie/NZ members that would be around 8am I guess.

The advantage of having an arranged chat like this is that there’s more of a chance that someone else will be online at the same time.

The advantage of the impromptu ones is that you can go on at a suitable time for you. So there are benefits to both.

Hilary N

Edited by - HilaryN on 12/02/2006 02:22:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000