TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Rewarding and punishing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Redsandro

Netherlands
217 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  14:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am in the Fred Amir phase of my newly purchased library, and he's quite into the reward/punishment for the subconscious depending on good/bad behavior (pain or not). I am curious who uses that method too, how big the 'assignment' and the reward/punishment is you come up with, and what your experiences are.

I had pain the whole day the other day, and would reward myself a McFlurry if I was painfree the next day. Next day the pain was turning on and off, which is not optimal but better then the previous day, making me confused on whether I deserved the reward. I decided not, because half pain is not good enough. This happens more often, so I'm thinking about small awards like candy or nice drinks the exact minute the pain goes away, since it will probably come back within the hour. But I don't know if short term rewards are effective. Any experiences?

Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000