TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 We need to start a FAQ list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  11:58:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it would be a good idea to start a list of Frequently Asked Questions. (No time at the moment, but I'm on holiday week after next. In the meantime if anyone has any ideas...)

Hilary N

Redsandro

Netherlands
217 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  18:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I first came here I had a lot of questions, but during the course of my research I find that many people have different views, and reading all of them makes me realise everyone kind of needs to find their own sense making explanation of the cause. And I know that sentance exceeds my correct use of grammar.

A FAQ would be nice, but I'm sort of glad I had to find out where I stand in those different views. That's why I think a reference list or something would be better - a list of links to different views/discussions. But that's hard for multiple reasons. A lot of work, knowledge of older topics and writings, and threads being about multiple things.

It's the discussions, even if I was not in it, that helped me.

MikeJ

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  03:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree. I think there was a TMS wiki back then, what happened to it? http://tmsstories.swiki.net/

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000