TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 To those who receive SPAM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  07:45:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realize that some of you have received unsolicited E-mail from members of this forum.

If you do not wish to receive any E-mail from forum members, then click the "Profile" link at the top of this page. Underneath your E-mail address, where it says "Allow Forum Members to Send you E-mail" select NO.

This will block any forum member from sending you a private message.

SPAM is a fact of life on the Internet. If this is the first such message you have ever received, consider yourself very lucky. As with any SPAM the rule of thumb is, don't open it, just delete it. Don't waste your energy getting upset about it.

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  07:57:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I kinda like it ..Those solicitations to supply your bank account information are too funny...The stories they come up are mini-masterpieces...
Go to Top of Page

miche

Canada
283 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  00:37:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,
Please let me assure you that I am not unduly upset, on the other hand I was under the impression that you had asked to be notified if any tms members were getting more spam on this site, was I dreaming ?
As for simply deleting instead of opening as you suggested, then one might as well not have an open email address on board , how am I to know until I open that the email is spam and not correspondance from a legit tms member.
I am not complaining in any way , instead I am explaining why I contacted you to begin with regarding this matter.
Regards,
Miche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000