TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Visualization
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Plantweed

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  06:06:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So last night I'm laying in bed on my stomach, looking through a record catalog for some stuff to look for out in the field, when I feel a sudden cramping up the left side of my back. It's unusual, since my pain is mostly in my lower right side. I realize that the TMS work I've been doing is starting to sink in, causing new, weird symptoms that make no sense, so I thought I would get my brain to work FOR me and not against me. I close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing, imagining with every breath that blood is being gorged into my back muscles, flooding them with oxygen. Within a couple of minutes the pain disappeared. Before Sarno, I would have freaked out and worried all night that something was wrong. Not anymore!

carbar

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  16:27:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome! It's good to hear about successes!

I've been getting some of that random symptom stuff happening. It's crazy. Thanks for the suggestion. Ive been reading a lot of "full catasrophe living" by cabot-zinn and I find the meditation techniques in there to be good pain deterents!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000