TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 healed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kjarvis

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  18:00:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am 99% healed of all symptoms, which were prostatitis, back pain neck pain, knee pain, anxiety, vertigo.

Thanks for all your help.

Kev

Hillbilly

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  18:44:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Let's hear that success story, please!

Edited by - Hillbilly on 08/22/2006 18:45:00
Go to Top of Page

lilykins

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  19:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's fantastic!
Go to Top of Page

kjarvis

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  23:00:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The story in short form is stick to your conviction that it is TMS and do your best to ignore them as threats and view them more as an anoyance.

EFT the Sedona meathod and some other toools really helped as well as two sessions with a pychotherapist that helps all police in our area.

I dont like writing much so if you want the battle details I can be reached at home 519.736-0808, try your luck I may answer or I will call you back.

Either way I am 99%better and I can attest to the fact that it will go away and I will write later more if there is aneed for more detail.

Take care all and have faith and courage.

Kev.

Edited by - kjarvis on 02/05/2014 11:34:21
Go to Top of Page

Stryder

686 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  10:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kev,

Excellent news. Glad to hear the work of the good doctor has helped once again.

-SCOREBOARD-
TMS Diagnosis: Hundreds of Thousands
The Rest: 0

We Win !

By the way, I recommend you edit your last reply. May be best not to publish personal info / phone numbers on the Wild Wacky Web ;-)

Take care, -Stryder
Go to Top of Page

jrnythpst

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  12:47:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought that too Styder but he said he's a police officer, so if someone wants to prank a cop more power to them!!! I know what you mean though.

Hugs,
Ali Cat
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  01:57:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kjarvis

The story in short form is stick to your conviction that it is TMS and do your best to ignore them as threats and view them more as an anoyance.

EFT the Sedona meathod and some other toools really helped as well as two sessions with a pychotherapist that helps all police in our area.

I dont like writing much so if you want the battle details I can be reached at home 519.981.6848, try your luck I may answer or I will call you back

Either way I am 99%better and I can attest to the fact that it will go away and I will write later more if there is aneed for more detail.

Take care all and have faith and courage.

Kev.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kev,

Thanks for posting your success story. I remember when you first came on the board. You've done the work and have been rewarded with the "TMS-knowledge penicillin cure". Good job!

Something that has been bugging me though since your post a few days ago and I've been too busy to address it until now. You were selfless enough to offer your help to others and even give your phone number out. One flippant reply seemed to encourage people to call you to "prank you". I don't think they meant any real harm and didn't think about what they were saying.

I worked for over 10 years in Police/Community Relations in my community in San Francisco as a civilian volnteer to help victims of crime. During that time I had the privlege of meeting many fine people in the police dept.

A police officer probably does more social work in one shift than most social workers do in a lifetime. They get treated like dirt by much of the public they so selflessly help. It is one of the most dangerous jobs on the planet. They and their families never know if they are coming home at night. In Cal. we have had seven Highway Patrol officers killed in less than a year. In SF we have a DA who refuses to ask for the death penalty for those who murder police officers. Now that the word is out amongst the bad guys, it's becoming open season on cops here too. One was just killed a week ago when a van full of bad guys crashed into his car while he was attemtpting to lay out spike strips.

I'm sure you didn't give a second thought to giving out your phone number on a TMS message board. I'm sure you encounter things 100 times more dangerous than an annonymous crank call. If someone did make a prank call, I'm sure you would probably find it amuseing and not lose a moments sleep over it--just par for the course from clueless civilians.

I'm happy for you that you've beat the TMS gremlin and pretty fast too! Police work is one of the most stressfull jobs there is and police officers are some of the most sensitive and caring people I have ever had the good fortune of knowing. Keep up the good work.

Best Wishes,
tt

Edited by - tennis tom on 08/29/2006 09:38:55
Go to Top of Page

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  02:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tagging this with "SuccessStory" so people can find it on a search.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

kjarvis

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  03:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for your kind words. We lost an officer this year too. I would never change what I do and I am thankful for that.

Kev
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000