TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 To Albert Haust
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  00:23:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Albert,
I came upon some of your old posts, particularly the one wherein you entered 'space' followed by a Heavenly realm..I would like to talk more with you about this..I went to email you but you have no contact info available..If you are still reading the forum, can you please send me an email through the forum..I would really appreciate it..
Blessings,
Karen

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  11:22:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Singer_Artist

Hi Albert,
I came upon some of your old posts, particularly the one wherein you entered 'space' followed by a Heavenly realm..I would like to talk more with you about this..I went to email you but you have no contact info available..If you are still reading the forum, can you please send me an email through the forum..I would really appreciate it..
Blessings,
Karen

What is it in me...what dark personality flaw....that makes me want to make fun of this in some way...?

Sometimes I think I'm still about 12 years old

I throw this out there with all sincerity as there's a lot of collective wisdom on this forum. Who thinks this tendency in me, for the most part one I've learned to squelch as a supposedly civilized adult, somehow feeds into my TMS?

Edited by - art on 08/04/2006 13:18:32
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  12:18:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like you just as you are Art! You are special...
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  13:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right back atcha sister Karen..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000