TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Kansas City Mo area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gen

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  16:20:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know a doctor in the Kansas City area that treats TMS. Am also wondering if there are other people in this area trying to overcome this illness, and what has been your success? Gen

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  23:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gen,

Looks like Texas and Arkansas are the closest to you. Check the following link for TMS practitoners nationwide:

http://www.tarpityoga.com/directory.html
Go to Top of Page

sonora sky

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  07:50:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gen, I know Texas would be the further of the two for you... (Heck, I've realized since moving here that Texas is far from everything!) I've made an appointment to see Dr. Sklar in Forth Worth, and I will post some info on my experience with him late next week.

The MD listed in Arkansas is one of the contributors to Sarno's newest book, The Divided Mind. He has a chapter in there on his experiences treating TMS patients.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Gen

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  12:49:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sonora sky

Hi Gen, I know Texas would be the further of the two for you... (Heck, I've realized since moving here that Texas is far from everything!) I've made an appointment to see Dr. Sklar in Forth Worth, and I will post some info on my experience with him late next week.

The MD listed in Arkansas is one of the contributors to Sarno's newest book, The Divided Mind. He has a chapter in there on his experiences treating TMS patients.

Good luck!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000