TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Caught the TMS travelling to my back & stopped it!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  12:36:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow...this is pretty amazing when you start to really grab hold of it...Yesterday, i had a stressful conversation with my ex fiance and I taught and hour voice lesson here at the house...After sitting for one hour at the keyboard playing, my back started to act up...I have been dealing with very bad neck TMS for weeks now and it was trying to travel to my back! I did my usual stretching and ice, but more importantly i talked to my brain and to my back and it calmed down! Now i just have to be able to do this with my neck! I also had some success with my knee as well...Hit it on the table, iced once and said this will NOT turn into another TMS attack and it did not! It is still lingering in my neck, however, and I still cannot move it normally at all..esp. looking up...BUt i am doing the work and I won't give up!

ndb

209 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  12:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congratulations! isn't it mind-blowing when you realize you can control what happens to your body :)

ndb
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  13:14:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it is...and i have been meaning to write to you at the email address you gave me..Have to copy it down...Just want to be able to apply this to my neck, that is my main source of pain and other symptoms...Was able to chat online for a bit w/ a friend...couldn't do that til today...It got tighter but i am hopeful...and your posts help me soooo very much! thank you NDB! :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000