TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Reccurrence of TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dianne

2 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  18:24:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi- I was wondering if any of you who have had a second bout with TMS had a harder time getting rid of it the second time. It has seemed much harder to get rid of this time, even though I fully believe the TMS diagnosis and feel like I understand the "repressed emotions" concepts. Is this typical?

Carolyn

184 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  21:16:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me, subsequent bouts have been easier to get rid of. Maybe you have a particularly tough emotional issue going on right now? You have beatne it before, and you will again.

Carolyn
Go to Top of Page

Dianne

2 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  18:22:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carolyn- I think this round was caused by stress from a work situation that has since been resolved, although my job often contributes to the pain I feel in my back. I think alot of it is a conditioned response, such has pain when bending over. But, I have noticed improvement in the past few weeks when I have been consistent in reading Sarno's book and thinking about what's bothering me that particular day. Thanks for the encouragement!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000