TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 ruling out serious conditions like cancer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anxo69

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  11:19:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a couple questions. what test has everbody had to rule out another series conditions like cancer of the bone? I had a MRI and Xray in june 05 when i hurt my back. I was wondering if that is enough?

This morning I was kneeling and leening forward and felt a pull in my left lower back . now im in a lot pain AGAIN and cant get off the couch. Had any of you ever felt the pull?

My anxiety is a 8

Thanks

Edited by - anxo69 on 04/20/2006 11:27:37

anxo69

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  12:43:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes im watching the videos now. I think im just hard to covince, I keep thinking it must be something else,gos into spasm just to turn over.
Go to Top of Page

Becca

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  14:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I am going to have to go out on a limb here and recommend a non sarno book on back pain. It is called healing back pain naturally by Art Brownstein. It does a great job focusing on anxiety and its effects on the back. He had major back problems himself. for some reason this book really hit home with me and made a big difference. Though I appreciate Sarnos ideas, I found that I got better and longer results focusing on my consious thioughts, daily stresses and being aware of my anxious, overreactive personality. This combined with the knowledge that my back was basically ok and daily relaxation exercises helped. I did not get much relief trying to find my unconsious rage. Anyway-it is just a possible suggestion. Different things work for different people. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

anxo69

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  14:32:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
becca did you have back pain too?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page