TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 trying to take leap of faith
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tailwag

1 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2005 :  10:35:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am truly amazed at what my mind has done to my body. I have had terrible hip pain for at least two months. Diagnosed with bursitis, doing physical therapy, talking anti-inflamatories and here I am, christmas day, I was at work and I twinged my back. I had to leave early and now I have serious back pain. What happen to my hip pain? ALL GONE. I now believe it is all in my head, I had a good cry, but I want this back pain to be gone. just need a little support. How long will this take to get better? Why can't I get better now??! I am so ticked off at what my mind has done to me

JohnD

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2005 :  12:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try to think of it like you would a sprained ankle--- a temporary inconvenience but something that will clear up in no time at all and you'll be fine
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2005 :  20:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In addition to this good advice, I would add that if you continue physical therapy then you are in direct conflict with the treatment process.
Go to Top of Page

Tunza

New Zealand
198 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2005 :  21:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back and hip-pain aside, what has been happening in your emotional world?

A very simplistic guess but could the fact of having to work on Xmas day have been the "straw that broke the camel's back"? (Think Sarno's "reservoir of rage").
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000