TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 completely healed?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jena

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2005 :  18:55:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Beth, that really helped...how are you feeling now? Well i am def trying ..and this forum helps me to believe people heal... i do live with the fear and i have to overcome it and yesterday i did ... i was working (waitressing) and my muscle was starting to spasm and then it switched buttocks..but mostly on the left side but usually i cry and go home but this time i cried and stayed and eventually it stopped spasming the crazy thing is though if i lay down in a certain position it "goes out" and i can not move ... and that even happens when it hasnt bothered me all day.. so its so unaxpected i cant stand it. But as soon as i get better i am going to let this entire forum know how i did it and they can do it to but for now its thinking psychologically because i know the knowledge and as sarno says the knowledge is the cure well it hasnt been for me yet...maybe just because i understand doesnt mean im applying it correctly.. ah i dont know i just have to keep at it.
Go to Top of Page

gevorgyan

115 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  01:38:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you Beth, it is really helpful! kisses!
Go to Top of Page

h2oskier25

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  08:04:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jena,

So glad to see you taking it on. You go girl . Remember this takes time to reprogram the part of the mind we aren't conscious of.

Gevorgyan, keep it up. You go girl, too.

As to how I'm doing now, it's amazing. I type my little fingers off all day. I was always a fast typist, but for 8 years I became the most efficient programmer who only typed what she HAD to, and who took, frequent breaks, and evaded work whenever possible, and worked at a dysfunctional place where nobody programmed well, so nobody noticed I was working at 30%.

Now, I don't even think about it. I never take breaks (except mental ones.) I work late all the time. I go home and play video games.

The biggest change is my outlook on life. No more "I'd wash the car, but my wrists would be ruined and I need them for work."

Now substitute "I'd wash the car" with ANY activity involving the hands. Yes, that's everything, pretty much. I was a prisoner who was constantly bored and scared. I did nothing but work out weekly, and watch TV. It was awful.

Life is so much sweeter and more precious to me now. Even the rough parts.

Best wishes ladies, and all others reading this

Beth

Beth
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000