TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 How did your pain go away
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sean

34 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  09:05:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those of you who have been successful in getting rid of your pain I'm curious, how did your pain go away? Was it gradual over a period of time, or was there a day were something just finally clicked and you were pain free, or maybe a combination of both?

Stryder

686 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  09:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sean,

Start here...

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2&sortfield=lastpost&sortorder=&whichpage=103

...and read forward.

Take care, -Stryder
Go to Top of Page

JohnD

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  09:43:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I initially had good days and bad days. But I gradually had more good days then bad days, and after about 6 months I got to the point where there were days that I didn't even think of the pain once during an entire day.
Go to Top of Page

h2oskier25

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2005 :  10:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seth,

I wish to add that there are not Successful and Non-successful sufferers on this board. It's just everybody is at a different stage of their recovery.

You will recover. Look inside yourself and try to let the imprisoned emotions of your unconscious be released.

When I was first starting this, before I used to go to bed at night I would say to myself "Please let the feelings of my unconscious be released." It made for some pretty weird dreams, but I feel it was helpful.

Don't forget to journal.

Beth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000