TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Knee TMS?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2022 :  08:37:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Friends,
What a crazy world we are living in. Had COVID (Delta nightmare) November. Followed by being accused of giving my house mate the virus (by his daughter), despite the fact that he was asymptomatic & probably gave it to me! I was very sick. I was then kicked out of where I am renting (from my friend) by his daughter and was 'in between' places to live for several days (scary). I then was staying w/ a friend of a friend and I need to find a more permanent rental asap with huge money constraints due to losing gigs, students etc because of COVID! So STRESS is an understatement.

Ever since I stood up from a chair and felt pain across my knee cap I have been having knee issues. The knee is warm to the touch, there is swelling and intermittent pain, feels a bit weak too. This is the knee that was injured 3 times in the past (real injuries), but I was hiking the weeks before this happened. I may have been bending more watching a dog and put back 10 of the lbs I lost, but I just got up from a chair and now all this!? I have a gig tonite and have to stand for hours singing. So worried and thought I would come here to say hi and see if anyone experienced this sort of thing and healed it thru TMS techniques. Thanks in advance if you respond. Blessings and hugs to all, Karen
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000