TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hi Friends, tooth TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1515 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2021 :  11:08:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year everyone. It's been a long while since I have been here so not sure who still remains from the old days. I am dealing with what I think might be toothache TMS.

Just went to the dentist a month ago, had X rays, no problems..so it's not decay or an infection. I don't bite down on my front teeth due to an accident wherein they were injured years ago and a dentist telling me my roots are short and close to the nerve. They don't hurt as long as i leave them alone.

Holidays were very tough this year, as i know was the case for many of us. If i get into details this will become a novel, reminiscent of years ago. Bottom line, I was alone, very stressed and they were awful for many reasons.

I may have bitten down on the tooth but at the time didn't consciously think about it. Could my subconscious mind have registered 'oh no, you used those teeth!!' and started the whole TMS process moving from sciatica (which i have been dealing with) to the tooth ? Anyone else have this happen ?

On a physical level I suppose i could have bruised the tooth or it could all be TMS..Don't recall the exact timeline..but i recently found out a cousin died and was very upset about that..I believe the pain started after hearing this news. It's a cousin i just found 2 yrs ago after doing ancestry dna and discovering my dad who raised me wasn't even my dad ! The shock of a lifetime. Still processing finding out i am not 100% Czech but half Czech and half Irish ! That alone could surely bring on TMS..Thoughts ? Or..if u are so inclined prayers and//or healing energy would be very appreciated !

God bless,
Karen

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 01/04/2021 11:10:48
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000